Dartzeel amp schematic - build this?

So disappointed this evening in Copenhagen. With signal -not shorted- as earlier there is huge hum. So have to work with it. Sound is to the dark side. One little speaker only wich I always try before using my expensive Duelund speakers.

One channel with no signal there is no hum. So maybe 4.7 - 10 ohm on the ground inputs.

With the resistors it got worse. Maybe because there is Transformers at output in my PS Audio dac. Will try a buffer between.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200827-104448.jpg

Got to take this out again I think.

I'm in Utah. I opened the distribution box some days ago, without paying too much attention to the cabling, and I think you're right, neutral and ground are connected together. I'm using a 3KVA auto-transformer because, coming from Italy, all my stuff works with 230Vac. I see we have 230Vac also but it is used only for the stove and I don't want to do the job of extending the cabling. So my audio set is working with mixed voltages (all sources work with 115Vac) but I don't see any problem.

That is a very good clue! I didn't know. Thank you!
I'll open the distribution box again to better understand the cabling and, If I can find two outlets, close to the audio set, having different cablig, hopefully thier phases could be inverted. If so, I could disconnect the auto-transformer that, being chinese, runs hot.

Still have a Hum problem when using two channel input. I use seperate transformers for each channel and separate capacitor banks. Should I mount earth common as soon as possible after the rectifiers maybe? Get more grey hair from this.

I’m using the same coupling as “marigno” no hum.
As the GND coupler I’m using two CL-60.
It works for me every time.