Asynchronous I2S FIFO project, an ultimate weapon to fight the jitter

ReceiverPi DDC is really powerful. Here is another example project which I like very much. It make the whole project very organized. Software and hardware issue are on longer mixed up by using the RPi free configuration:

Flagship full-size full-function RPi free DDC streamer (or DAC)

Configurations:

#35C StationPi SMT
#20C TransportPi AES or #17B HdmiPi Pro or #4B ESS Dual Mono II DAC and I/V board
#1D FifoPiQ7
#19D ReceiverPi DDC
#49B MonitorPi Pro
#50A GPIO extender
Apple remote control (optional)
Power supplies:
#32B LinearPi Solo + #25B UcConditioner 5V (optional)
#41C UcPure MkIII 3.3V

Installations:
  • Install the boards as the picture, use all 13mm standoffs
  • Connect 5V to J3 of the StationPi SMT, make sure J9 1-2,2-4 are jumped
  • Connect 3.3V to J5 of FifoPi from J9 of UcPure
  • Connect U.FL coaxial cable from MCLK of FifoPi to the HdmiPi Pro or TransportPi AES or DAC
  • Connect the control cable from J6 of the MonitorPi Pro to J7 of the ReceiverPi DDC
  • Connect SYNC charging control cable from J5 of the MonitorPi Pro to J10 of the PurePi II

Possible upgrade:
  • Upgrade FifoPi Clocks to #80A and #80B SC-Pure 45/49 clocks
  • Connect 3.3V to J5 of FifoPi from the continuous output J10 or J13 of UcPure
  • Insatll a RaspberryPi if really want

FlagshipFullSizeDDC

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you for the clue.
I'm a little surprised that there is no such setting in the FifoPi Q7 controller itself, if without this option its functioning is impossible.
In the manual for MonitorPI I can't see a single hint of such an option or description of its change too.
How do you transfer a digital stream from FifoPi Q7 to your Audio-Gd R7 He Mk2? I mean, do you use any interface or feed i2s directly?
I use Hdmi Pro.

Reactions: 1 user
I use Hdmi Pro.
1698329919999.png

Reactions: 1 user