APEX P36

Attachments

• APEX P36.JPG
    APEX P36.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 1,058
Thanks!:)
If it's possible parts ,parts numbers?

Hi Thimios,

Here is a stab at part values. BC560 is the wrong pinout for this layout. I used 2SA992 but maybe something else is better. There are two resistors that are not in the schematic so I gave them a zero ohm. Maybe Mile can say what they are. Please check against schematic in case I have errors. I guessed on the LED circuit and there is one cap on the bottom right that is not in the schematic. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Attachments

• MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 997
Last edited:
Hi Thimios,

Here is a stab at part values. BC560 is the wrong pinout for this layout. I used 2SA992 but maybe something else is better. There are two resistors that are not in the schematic so I gave them a zero ohm. Maybe Mile can say what they are. Please check against schematic in case I have errors. I guessed on the LED circuit and there is one cap on the bottom right that is not in the schematic. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Instead 7k5 and 0R you can use 6k8 and 680R.

Attachments

• MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 850
Last edited:
Thanks!:)
If it's possible parts ,parts numbers?

Instead 7k5 and 0R you can use 6k8 and 680R.

OK thanks. Do you know the value of the three caps on the lower edge of the layout? One across the +12V input, one across the ground circuit although it is connected. The other one is on the right and it is not indicated what it connects to.

Thanks, Terry

Attachments

• MM2a.jpg
    MM2a.jpg
    877.9 KB · Views: 680