Something to lighten the mood

Just one small bowl of porridge a day can increase life expectancy by 5 per cent, and reduce the risk of death by heart disease by 9 per cent.

..snip
I think the Forum, and especially our French members, is overwhelmingly favoring a shorter life, but an enjoyable one! However there may be some middle ground here. Porridge followed by Eggs and Bacon. So far so good. :)

@soundbrigade, if I recall correctly, I saw Jimmy Page and his druggy long-haired friends at Earl's Court, not the Dominion in Tottenham Court Road. And isn't something "Lost in Translation" with LES ZEPPELIN (sic)?

I think you are missing a trick here:

991876d1634809881-lighten-mood-centre-london-map-jpg

991816d1634773521-lighten-mood-les-jpg

We need more letters. 3 is not enough!

Attachments

• English Breakfast with Chocolate Coffee.JPG
    English Breakfast with Chocolate Coffee.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I think the Forum, and especially our French members, is overwhelmingly favoring a shorter life, but an enjoyable one! However there may be some middle ground here. Porridge followed by Eggs and Bacon. So far so good. :)

@soundbrigade, if I recall correctly, I saw Jimmy Page and his druggy long-haired friends at Earl's Court, not the Dominion in Tottenham Court Road. And isn't something "Lost in Translation" with LES ZEPPELIN (sic)?

I think you are missing a trick here:

We need more letters. 3 is not enough!

Foyles?

In the US we have basically two types of rolled oats, Old Fashion and Instant.

Old Fashion or Regular oats take 8-10 minutes on a stove, or 3:30 in a microwave.

Instant is as the name implies, just add boiling water or milk and you are ready.

I have been eating Old Fashion about 5 days a week for the past 10 years since I went into the ER with chest pains. After getting a stint, it took two more years to determine I was actually having indigestion.

Too many pop ups there.
Technically a grain spirit, so whisky really.

Unless oats grow underground and are not grains.
Clear spirits can be rum too...

Smart marketing, or attention seeking.
If they do not know how to classify spirits, I wonder about the quality of their products.

Last edited: