• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Simpelstark+ ODNF amplifier boards GB

I managed to put together some prices for parts kits. For parts to assemble two Simpelstark boards less the input fets would be $175. For the complete Amp Control system (control board, two speaker relays and two temp sensor boards) $150. This is with the Tamura control transformer option, not the toroidal version.

Thats great Jeff, I would be interested in two complete sets of both (I bought 2x Option 3 initially, and the Jfets already)

If it's not too much trouble could you PM me the combined price and how to proceed?

cheers my friend!

OK, the part kits are arranged in the store.
Please go to "Simpelstark family" in the main menu - you will see 2 kits at the bottom.
One kit is for the amp modules (2 channels, excluding the boards and the input jFETs).
The other kit is for the Amp Control System v6.2.2 (excluding the boards).
Those are available to the GB members only.
Please let me know if some GB member has got a problem accessing those kits - I had to tag the customer records manually, so it just could happen I have missed somebody.

Hi, I just placed the order for the control board set and a few other things. Can you point me to a decent programming interface for the controller? I found some but I do not want to spend the money and waiting for shipping and find out that it doesnt work properly. Thanks.

Hi, I just placed the order for the control board set and a few other things. Can you point me to a decent programming interface for the controller? I found some but I do not want to spend the money and waiting for shipping and find out that it doesnt work properly. Thanks.

Hi Outtek, we use the standard Arduino IDE for writing, testing, debugging and uploading the code. You can download it here:
Arduino - Software

You just need a "programming cable" - basically a USB <-> RS232 interface converter for communicating directly with the chip on Amp Control Board.
Jeff will give you more details on the right configuration of that cable.

Cheers,
Valery