PCB: low voltage On-Off switch drives AC mains relay \ includes soft start .. H9KPXG

I slightly reduced the size of the board so that you can order $5. Resistors and capacitors SMD 0805 and 1206.
In the archive, files for ordering boards at work.

Attachments

• H9KPXG_m_gbr.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 80
  • pcb.jpg
    pcb.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Looks like you've eliminated the user options to connect the transformer primaries either in series (230VAC) or in parallel (115VAC). Also looks like you've changed to a different AC-to-DC converter device, and as you noted, converted some thru-hole resistors & capacitors to surface mount.

Yes with something very simple (I do not lost the power often), i just added a little output circuit with on-delay when the power come back. I also designed a new board with this function (red oval circle). View attachment 1093398
Hi Hicoco, could you please post the gerber for your improved v1.06 board and maybe an update on Q6, Q7, C15, R17, R18 values.
That would be awesome. Thank you very much!

Not sure if this has been answered, so excuse me for asking again if it has. I am testing a board I acquired and almost done populating a second for a pair of F4 amps I am building. I got the switch led on and off working correctly, but I noticed the soft start is still allowing voltage to the primaries after being switched off.

Any help is appreciated