• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Great CDROM control KITs for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
dnewma04 said:
bbp,

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I just meant that I was removing the case from the CD-rom so that it's no longer in the metal case. I want to have a top loading CDP rather than a CD-rom look with the slide out drawer or a slot load.

Hi dnewma04,

There is a switch in the tray, each time the tray open/close, the switch will action once. I can open my CDROM and report the detail for you if neccesary ^_^

regards
Lu

gabanyayaya said:
bbp i've send email to you regarding the control kit manual but you haven't reply yet. I'm interested to have the manual as well as the kit.

Thank you

Hi gabanyayaya,

Sorry to reply you late here. I have not get your email on my 21cn.com email-box >_< That email seems not work fine sometimes, sorry again:)

Please send your email again, to my bbp6604560@21cn.com and bbp6604560@hotmail.com at the same time, I will reply you soon.
You can also finish the payment first, my PP account is the 21cn.com email I use. bbp6604560@21cn.com

best regards
Lu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.