• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Great CDROM control KITs for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, New CD-ROM controller available again :smash:

Same controller with Universal remote handset like the picture show below :)

The same attractive price 30 USD shipped !!!
Airmail registered by the carrier Hongkong Post :)

Attachments

• remote handset-small.jpg
    remote handset-small.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 607
fredlock said:
Hi Bbp,

Can you show some pictures of the new controller? Is it VFD display or LCD?

Just a stupid question, would this play mp3 or would this depends on the CD/DVD transport itslef?

Fred

Hi fredlock, the controller is the same as one I post before, but the remote changed to a big UNIVERAL remote handset. With this remote handset, you can even control other audio/TV sets :smash:

Total price is 30 USD, airmail shipped

regards
Lu

Hi to all user's of the CD ROM kit

Did anyone of you encounter this problem. after inserting an enhanced cd eg with a rom material or cd video track , my kit reads that kind of disc as ERROR and although it plays when you press the play button but on the LCD it's flashes "ERROR" all the time.

I use with a TOSHIBA CD ROM SD-M1502 drive with 512Mb internal memory I bought 5 of those.
it is quite and reads all tracks fine and fast thanks to the internal memory.
I am also tested and am using the hi end cd rom drive used by WADIA 08 .
DSL 710 it is the best so quite you can only tell by the LCD display that it is running whne you have the amp turn off.

does anybody besides LU know the source code so i could try to get rid of the annoying flashing sign ERROR and also PLS INSERT DISC when not playing a CD.

enjoy the music.
Greg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.