• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BOSC - HiFi Monoblock Class-D GaN Amp

Looks like the bare boards will be arriving next week.

There was a delay due to customs, it looks like they should be at my place on Friday, so I will be shipping them out the following week.

Also please take a close look at the larger inductors and the datasheet for the op-amps:
  • Depending on how you plan on cleaning the board, the inductors cannot be washed as they are not sealed parts.
  • The op-amps if washed need to be backed for 30 minutes at 85C to get rid of the moisture.
If you have any questions:)confused:) you can send me an email.

closed account
Joined 2007
I have a few questions:
1. Are you planning to continue selling modules for DIY?
2. Also, it seems that the amp needs only a +56V, so a simple but regulated SMPS with one output should be enough, right?
3a. Why are the the 4Ohm and 8Ohm models different? Gain, even input impedance and voltage are different.
3b. What would be the downside of using the 8Ohm (optimised?) model wth 4Ohm speakers, and viceversa?
4. The input impedance seems a bit low, so a buffer may be advisable in some circumstances, esp. without active preamp (as in my case). Would a buffer like Neurochrome's Universal Buffer a good complement?

Roberto