ADAM Active Studio Monitor schematic diagrams help

The error must be in the supply I guess and not in the amp.
How have you "Tested the lower supply and got 120v" ?

"Googling" your type numbers he first one immediately leads to many results, the second one may be in error.
If your serviceman is not able to identify the error location and parts he should absolutely not try to "repair" this.

The error must be in the supply I guess and not in the amp.
How have you "Tested the lower supply and got 120v" ?

"Googling" your type numbers the first one immediately leads to many results, the second one may be in error.
If your serviceman is not able to identify the error location and parts he should absolutely not try to "repair" this.
Tested it with a multimeter. I'm tied trying to find a repairman who can fix this without going through adam. They have been nothing but useless since I've reached out

Gentlemen - please !

If you write your schematic request in the forum I will not see it regularly.

You have to send me a pm, it is "private message", easy forum function.

You should not write your e-address in a public forum.
Hi as_audio

Can you help with the schematics - I can't contact you directly because I am a new member (now allowed, due to forum policy). Can you contact me directly - then I will send you my email.

just waiting for some parts to arrive.
But the problem I got is with overloading amp and red led is on all the time .
Also relays are clicking all the time .
Tried to change all the capacitors on filter board and now waiting parts for amp board .
I think it might be one of ic’s in amp board is faulty .
Might be totally wrong .
By the way took out and tested all the big output transistors . seemed to be fine ..
also went through psu board and there was quite a few issues from previous owners attempting repair .
Traces was damaged under +-15volt voltage regulators and relay . Psu is definitely fine but it might caused some damage to other boards.

ADAM P 11 A UCD service manual

ADAM Audio P 11 A UCD Active Studio Monitor service manual

"P11A (07-07-06).pdf:
Your file of 1.69 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 976.6 KB for this filetype. "

I can send it as email.
Hi. One of my P11´s sound rare: It has highs, so the twitter works, but is very dark compared with the other one. I wonder If you can send me the P11a schematics. How can I send you my mail by private message? Thank you in advance!