50w Single-Ended BAF2015 Schade Enabled

Joined 2012
Paid Member
Last edited:
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Maybe it's because I never used other software, but I found KiCad easy to pick up. I couldn't get the modelling to work. I ended up having to build a completely different schematic and at that point figured I should just use LT Spice instead.

I also used this place for boards. Not the cheapest, but quick and good quality. You can literally just import your KiCad file and it grabs what it needs!

OSH Park ~

Plus they're purple :D

Here's a little surface mount RIAA board I made. Phonoclone circuit tweaked a bit for my application.

Attachments

• IMG_6303.jpg
    IMG_6303.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 407
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Maybe it's because I never used other software, but I found KiCad easy to pick up. I couldn't get the modelling to work. I ended up having to build a completely different schematic and at that point figured I should just use LT Spice instead.

I also used this place for boards. Not the cheapest, but quick and good quality. You can literally just import your KiCad file and it grabs what it needs!

OSH Park ~

Plus they're purple :D

Here's a little surface mount RIAA board I made. Phonoclone circuit tweaked a bit for my application.

So far I don’t find KiCAD too bad. I’m going to take my first dip into the PCB pool by doing the bias circuit for this amp pictured a few posts back. A quick, easy, first project to see how things go. More later......

Regards,
Dan :hot:

Excuse me, if the preamplifier is capacitively coupled output, does the primary input transformer need to be connected with a 10K resistance to the ground? Thank you. View attachment 771403

YES but it´s not always 10K sometimes is less Ohm's resistor.
You need find optimal good component resistance. Please see Mr. Pass answer

Attachments

• CAECE4A0-368C-4F8F-970B-DF374C631471.JPG
    CAECE4A0-368C-4F8F-970B-DF374C631471.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 557