Simple Killer Amp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will introduce an enormous nail in North Pole and other in the South Pole

And will power them with this amplifier, to crack the earth in two parts.....so...beeing in the middle point...they will have better stereo if install after that, one speaker on it earth halve...of course using High value resistance in the emitter, to avoid melt the semi-earth speakers.

hehe...new world!.....half world for Bush and the other half for Rush!

Ahahahahahaha!

regards,

Carlos

Oh!, so you did not perceived?...was the last drops from your glass

I made that when you were not watching....hic!

I am rigth now in the beach with my laptop....using radio connection to my appartment.... some cold wind is blowing...maybe from Siberia...well, my wife told me she is feeling cold.....and i tried to make a picture from her to you...but my hands was a little bit oiled, those protective oils to skin.... the lap top is skidding from my hands....also happened with the photo machine, so, the result was not perfectly in the correct place of the frame....she is sending you a kiss, and inviting you to came here to have some fun with us...sending her photograph...sorry, i have lost her face....well...next time...sorry to send you some not interesting, not complete image...sorry.

Well, return on topic...was a brief visit from me to ya.

hehe

Merry Christmas to you and your marvellous family Danyuk.

Carlos

Attachments

• ana paula.jpg
    ana paula.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,083
She finally could open her Bikine factory, but i think they are too small.

Well, those Bikinis are beeing sold to Siberia...but i cannot imagine what those people are doing with those things in the winter!

You can see that is brazilian made, and her name is over the bikini.

She said that loved to talk with you, i do not understand how you left so good rememberings on her...she smile all the time when i talk your name!

Terezinha is the short form...little theresa, teresa....her name, but you always called her têtê.... hummmmm, very good friends you were when you have visit here the first time...but i do not feel fine because you two disappeared 5 days to swim..... oh!...i was worrying a lot...i was deeply concerned, because swim at nigth is dangerous because sharks!

I was thinking to ask you why she always told me that you wereshowing her the Skimo culture...the people of North Pole, their traditions, when receive visits and those things.... what is so interesting when Skimo family receive a friend?

regards my dear Dimitri Danyuk.

ahahahaha!....life is wonderfull, when we trust our friends!

Carlos

Attachments

• ana paula.jpg
    ana paula.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 984
Oh no! Jacco....last time you made my wife and my maid laugh all time long

Well Jaco, and they did not told me the joke you use to make to produce all that happyness.

Even today, the maid and my wife are not telling me...maybe funny work in Dutch...some Holland expression...hummmmm

I am curious.

.......................................................................................................

Was exactly the same glass you gave me before disappear with my wife for many days....no.... this time i will be wake up to be worrying about you two...because the sun....i will be using Cell phone to know if she is rigth...but a hell you strangers..... she is always laughing!

ahahahahahha!

Hey guys....this was a break to kidding.....let's go ahead the thread...i will not answer more...as people will start to be pisted with me.

You see, the picture, the appartment maid..she cooks very well, but she is not so good....always smilling...but when remember Jacco Vermeullen...she start to laugh (LOL).... and Jacco also cannot tell me the joke!!!!!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• vanessa.jpg
    vanessa.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,073
Wot's all this then?

lucky Mikeks isn't around - he got into a lather over my symmetrical design and I was just about to introduce him to nude PS caps!

Seems I've been trumped with Destroyer's X-rated daughter. Would she like to come to Australia... to er.. meet my daughter.

Great headphone amp Dimitri. Plenty headroom - should dislodge the earwax. Never could get anything nice out of those chip supply driven power amps.

Cheers,
Greg

Yes, i think so...only one of them do not like me, that one punished me hard, was a

surprise to me...but all them, including the "one", use to give me some room to kiddings...they are patient with me, as they discover that i am not a bad guy, that i have good intentions, not to make mess...just to humanize those transistors a little.

Kanwar, my dear, i have sent you many material...i hope your computer is fine, as it seems to me that you are using some friend's computer, while your may be repairing.

I am having not answers, this seems you cannot stay too long in front of the machine.

Or, the adress i am using is wrong...but nothing returned to me... strange those things.

I perceive energy flowing from you....brain energy arriving here...lets make some ahahahaha!....if not the guys will think i am crazy...lets'say that i am kidding...but i am receiving good vibrations from you...you name appear in my mind...also i can see someone called Jason laughing and SY laughing too...also i can perceive Halojoy not so good...he is sick again....i may be dreaming, yes...it is possible.

Is this your adress:

kanwar@workhorsetechnologiesindia.com

please my dear,confirm that to me...you know that you are deeply apreciated and welcome in my mail box.

Your daddy told me that you need more patience.

regards,

Carlos

This happens everyday Jacco, i do not know to speak or write or even read correctly

in English....and i lost many words....those, that are some idiomatic tricky words...well, those are more difficult.

But do not matter the message, the intention, to have fun, is the important thing.

You have enormous dicks, diks, dique, wall, separation from sea watter, made with stones and concrete (something to keep water blocked to enter the land, when land is lower than sea level)....we have enormous sausages, and better than your watter protection, sausage gives us happyness...hehe

I did not told trues related those earlier images, only jokes and kidding, so, complete understooding is not needed...the "spirit" is more important.

regards,

Carlos

Mr Dean,
i am still young and ignorant, please allow me my vanity for a couple of years longer.
Dare you not say that the rounded distortion pictures Carlos posted put a smile on your cheeks ?

Hopefully Dimitri will return soon from his Miami cocktail party to shed some more light on the high voltage circuitry.

Status
Not open for further replies.