Simple Killer Amp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jojo,
Try Michael Bittner's Symasym. It is an excellent amp and with experienced layout will well reward you......

Hi Jojo
I don't know what the problem is here.

The SKA-gb150d is an inexpensive amp and Greg gives excellent backup service :D

For the small amount that you would be paying for the kit you would then have the schematic to modify as you desire. There is plenty of information on modifitions in threads on this forum :D

I am saying is that, I am sure that Greg's amp will equally reward you :D

It is an excellent amp and definitely a killer at the price.
If you would like a simple musical amp to play with then you couldn't go past this amp :D

Struth, I thought that this was an SKA thread :(
Hope this is helpful
thanks
KL

Agreed - SKA is a wonderful amp with fullsome support from greg ( I have over 80 emails exchanges with him).

It's one of the best sonic bargains in town - try it you won't be disappointed - ther's lots of support & mods here & at DIYHiFi.org

Hey KL - good to see you got home OK - settled into that summer yet? Temp has turned to about 5 C since you left - no need for big heatsinks here.

John

MikeB said:

Jojo, you will find the most necessary information on my webpage for SymAsym. Just click my WWW.

Mike

Thanks!

I don't know what the problem is here.

Aside from having most of the parts (mosfets, small signal and driver transistors, caps, resistors, etc. and the ability to make my own boards), there is absolutely no problem.
:cool:

Just finished building my SKpre modules - simple to assemble, took about an hour each with Greg's easy walk through instructions.

Just have to pick up a good size 15Vac plugpack to power them and keep the transformer out of the box.... and a metal box.

Attachments

• skpre modules.jpg
    skpre modules.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,314
HiFiddle said:
Just finished building my SKpre modules - simple to assemble, took about an hour each with Greg's easy walk through instructions.

Just have to pick up a good size 15Vac plugpack to power them and keep the transformer out of the box.... and a metal box.
Hey HiFiddle
They look just like mine :cool:

thanks
KL

Attachments

• skpre.jpg
    skpre.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,222
Status
Not open for further replies.