Official LYNX Power Amp builder’s thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
lesherons said:
Jan - It looks as though the TL207X series of opamps might be a suitable lower cost substitute for the OPA627. Has anyone in this group used these in any applications? This chip is a replacement for the old TL071, 081, etc. --HK

Yes. For most audio applications, TLE207x are very good opamps. However, the price gap to OPA134 is small. OPA134 is spec'd and measures better in both noise and distortions. OPA627 is even better, but it's indeed expensive.

If you already have the TLE2071 you can give it a shot, as a direct replacement for OPA627 or OPA134, and see if it's good enough for you.

Mr, Jan D. i want to tell you some thing. finally i make PCB LYNX V3 and i make copy 100% from your design..sorry thats is call plagiator. Actually i want to make apriciate with your intlectual propperty with joint as group buy Lynx power amplifier V3. because thats is very important for you, to support to your Research and development for the future!. I am will do thats for you. But you already know before,, i dont have pay pal etc.my validity card from bank just valid in Indonesia. So Do you have objection for thats?( idon't know you understands of my mind or not because my english is poor!)

:(
Thank

Finally I have finished my Lynx 3.0
my.php

But I have some question.
-The DC Output is pretty high, 49mV and 64mV? is that fine?
I just matching hfe with DMM. and the hfe for PNP and NPN have a very big gap 160 vs 90 for KSE340 and KSE350.
-the bias pot. is very sensitive if we turn. is that normal?
even a little turn the voltage is change about 5mV.

I have try on my speaker. And D***, this is great. especially for Rock music.

I use +/-32V at supply
LF356 for op-amp
MJE340/350-->KSE340/350
MPSA42/92-->KSP42/92
MJE15032/15033-->2sa1837/c4793
and 2sa1943/c5200 for output.

crt;
So you finaly finished your own pcb ;)

I have never experienced so high DC on output.
Did you measure it with the input shortend ?

The circuit has full DC feedback, so check your feedback circuit...
The matching problem of MJE340/350 transistors are well known.
The same goes for the MPSA's.....

Please check your bias circuit for correct values of resistors.

Glad you like the sound :)

Bussy;
No it's a class AB Amp ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.