Official LYNX Power Amp builder’s thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Where the Group Buy person?:D
this thread look lonely.

Jan Dupont Had solve my Problem.
Now the DC output is 2,7mV and 0,8mV.
p.s. I did not match any transistor.

Come on, this amp is excellent for fast rock music, like Dream Theater, Disturbed, etc.

La Ode

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Please excuse the extreme noobness of my question. In the list of caps, which ones should be high quality, and which ones aren't as important?

C101 330pF
C102, 103 33pF
C105, 106 22uF, 50V
C104, 107, 108, 112-115 100nF, 63/100VDC
C109 100pF
C110 470uF, 16V
C111 100nF, 150V

-john

Tet,tet,te....:smash:
Here! Frest ! from soldering Department!:D i want to giv the name of my Lynx power Amplifier is LP5150 he he he, The maening LP Lynx Power 5150 is 5 Channel @ 150 watts! Yups! I want to build 5 channel for my Home Theatre power Amplifier and these will be my surround channel power amplifier
and than for center and front power not yet finish because i am waiting for 5Watt MOX resistor .my out put devise are
2SC 5200/2SA 1493 driver are : 2SC 4883/2SA1859 because i have ready stoch on hand!
;)

Attachments

• rock n roll power amp 3.jpg
    rock n roll power amp 3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,492
Jan, I'm very impressed with your User Guide and the LYNX itself.

Presently I'm building a large music/HT system, all of it multiamped and am intending to have a number of your amp boards made locally to power the side and rear speakers. In some, I would like to use half the number of output devices as the compression drivers will need nowhere near the sort of power the LYNX can output. I can see no issues with that, but I may have missed something obvious.

Using the same basic module everywhere will simplify construction, PSU and bulk component purchases.

Here we go

I'll be creating an "order list" soon.

Does anyone have a BOM in a form I can cut & paste from? I do have the latest component list which is a pdf.

If not, I'll create one and share it. I want to work it into a vendor (Mouser) BOM in order to manage the effort. Some things I already have, others I need to get. With paper in hand the process leaves less to chance...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.