New Markaudio Drivers

I'm a little confused as to why he is saying "there isn't some special version". What is this comment in regards to? So he'll have the MAOP 7, 10 and 11?

IDK, I had asked about an MAOP 7/11MS in addition to current models in the MAOP line and assumed he was referring to "MS" as a special version driver.

I would hope the "MS" drivers are the next MAOP's to be made available as they are the latest advanced driver technology from the MA lineup.

Any success?

P7HD ar estill in the queue to get installed in FH3 and listened to, and currently their location is unknown. The P7PHD just came out and they ar eup for grabs. The basement has been transformed in th elast 2 weeks and i am finding all sorts of things.

A7.3 i do have (have to measure the silver ones, half are spoken for).

dave

Hi Dave! Any luck with these? I am ready to install drivers. If you haven't found them do you think they are there? Should I wait or order from Madisound?
Thanks!
MG

[Latest News]
MarkAudio is developing a mica cone full-range driver.

8cm full range with mica mixed paper diaphragm (CHN50P , under development)

ph02.jpg

ph03.jpg

The CHN50P is the lightest diaphragm in the company's range, with a moving mass of less than 1g, and is driven by a powerful magnetic circuit with a stroke of 3.5mm. The CHN50P is driven by a powerful magnetic circuit with a stroke of 3.5mm, and a rear suspension with dampers 30% softer than those of previous models, to ensure that even the finest signals flowing through the voice coil are faithfully reproduced.

[MA Japanese distributor's blog].
CHN50P(マイカ混紡コーン)とTozzi one kitのセット がステレオサウンドオンラインから発売開始です。ご存じですか? - fidelitatem sound のオーディオと音楽ブログ

[English translation]
Google Translate

Howdy y'all. I'm building a pair of Sea Stacks now and I'd like some advice on damping materials for lining the walls.

Ultratouch insulation is the most common recommendation, but it appears to be out of production. I can't find any for sale.

I can find SAE industrial felt for sale, but it's pretty expensive. I'd have to spend as much for the felt as I did for the drivers, and that seems silly. If I do use the industrial felt, what thickness should I buy?

What is 'accoustic fiberglass' and where can I find it?

I thought I read somewhere that acoustic foam, the black eggcrate stuff, is no good for these speakers. Is that right?

Thanks!