MPP

This is interesting. Resistance before the bridge flattens the ripple. We have a common mode choke there with some 1.5Ohm so that will be good.

Attachments

• ripple.png
    ripple.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 309
Thanks, Brian. We had a wonderful Sukiyaki yesterday. Only my son, my wife and me.
Had to clean the living room from a lot of my stuff.

Great! I'll bet your living room was not so full of electronic components as that of a certain Japanese designer we both know! WE have two friends with us and their young son...fishing friends. Unfortunately the husband had a stroke two years ago nad is badly handicapped - but very courageous.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Beware the chinese good looking red boards.

Some of them use very bad quality copper so it is really difficult to solder.

Maybe you should consider handing this job to a local proven provider.

Please count me in for four boards and (depending on the costs) the heatsinks.
Maybe a GB for the resistors, opamps and regulators would be a good idea also.

Merry christmas to all

Beware the chinese good looking red boards.

Some of them use very bad quality copper so it is really difficult to solder
Basically, I am with you, and I don't want to hijack this thread for that matter, but that's not true in this case. We have done quite a ot of group buys with pcbcart, and there are hundreds to thousands of boards from them floating around. Be assured: No problems with quality. And of course no problems with soldering, as boards are tinned (as is every professional made pcb unlesse you don't want it).

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Perfect... I have nothing against it than.

Returning to the layout works, here you have the final p2p design. I am not sure about where to place the star gnd, but considering the lenght required for each wire, I believe this should be ok.

Attachments

• EXPPCB Paradise 2.jpg
    EXPPCB Paradise 2.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 318