• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Maya R2R Advanced Volume controller

Hi Tibi,

I ordered (and payed immediately through PayPal) the BPBP version of the Maya controller during your "March 31st sale", but haven't received a shipment notice yet (or anything else) although you stated, that all orders would be shipped within "2 weeks" starting March 31st. This time frame has passed already.

I placed my order (and payment), which has been confirmed immediately afterwards, a few minutes (March 31st, 07:57 AM) before you even announced here, that the sale had started "now" (March 31st, 08:00 AM).
I am wondering, what happened to my order ?

Question to other buyers ("sale") : Have you received a shipment notice already ?

Last edited:
You know you can contact Tibi and Vicol Audio privately and directly don't you? That would be the norm for a commercial transaction, to contact the company.. going on a public forum suggests some kind of anger and shaming mentality?? Which is passive agressive and can get people's backs up and defensive before you've even asked the question about your order!

Of course it's your choice to act as you wish..

Hi Tibi,

I ordered (and payed immediately through PayPal) the BPBP version of the Maya controller during your "March 31st sale", but haven't received a shipment notice yet (or anything else) although you stated, that all orders would be shipped within "2 weeks" starting March 31st. This time frame has passed already.

I placed my order (and payment), which has been confirmed immediately afterwards, a few minutes (March 31st, 07:57 AM) before you even announced here, that the sale had started "now" (March 31st, 08:00 AM).
I am wondering, what happened to my order ?

Question to other buyers ("sale") : Have you received a shipment notice already ?

Your order and few others will be shipped on 18. April, first day after Orthodox Easter. I apologise for delay.

Best regards,
Tibi

I believe now that I've been trying to pair with some other device. The Maya bluetooth does not show up on my phone.

Hi ,
please scan bluetooth devices , you should find one device called : Maya.
If you do not found that device please be sure the board with bluetooth is securely attached to main board .
All Maya sell by us have been tested that bluetooth work .
Best regards.

Just got an Android phone and tried to use the BluThor App with Maya. I can not get it to pair. Any trick to this? It just keeps saying unable to pair because of incorrect pin.

Pin is 1234.

On your phone go to settings, start bluetooth, scan for Maya and pair with above pin. Than start Maya android app, push upper left button and select again MAYA.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi ,
please scan bluetooth devices , you should find one device called : Maya.
If you do not found that device please be sure the board with bluetooth is securely attached to main board .
All Maya sell by us have been tested that bluetooth work .
Best regards.

Nope, nothing comes up. The board is fully seated. I've been using the controller for some time with the bluetooth board off since I previously did not have an android device. Could that have caused a problem?

My phone is a Moto G5. I also tried several i devices as well as a Macbook. Nothing sees the Maya bluetooth.

Nope, nothing comes up. The board is fully seated. I've been using the controller for some time with the bluetooth board off since I previously did not have an android device. Could that have caused a problem?

My phone is a Moto G5. I also tried several i devices as well as a Macbook. Nothing sees the Maya bluetooth.

Module we use is not a LE one. Therefore I need to test with a Macbook as well.
It is strange as each module was programmed and tested ...
At this point all I can do is to send you a replacement. Can you return BT module ?

Regards,
Tibi

When listening to music it would be really cool if the display could be set to turn off after a set period of time. Just a suggestion but something I would really like.

On public demand here is the testing version of software for MAYA with OLED display that turn off display after 1 minute of inactivity .
Please test all and feedback to me if you see bug .
version 1.3
(also some cleanup in code included)
will go to 1.4 once is tested
For this option to be enabled you must go in --->Settings--->"Ena/dis temp sh" and turn encoder to set : "nosh temperature" the setting will be saved in Eeprom the press Select till "exit settings" and turning encoder to exit.
The idea is that if you want to see temperature you do not need to power off oled display
but if you do not need that temperature you will be able to use this power off of Oled display feature.

Attachments

• maya_v_1_3_rays_oled.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited: