• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello folks,
the papal and address details of the following are not available with me. Some of you might have already participated in earlier gb, but cant find the details now. i am a really bad record keeper. pleaase share paypal and full postal address via pm.

• hifiramr
  • Powersuppe
  • 454Casull
  • rebone
  • mordikai
  • danny_66
  • abanico
  • chiily
  • sq225917
  • sadface
  • jason hubbard
  • helmutholz
  • FLAMETHROWER1
  • ItsAllInMyHead
  • bravi
  • cal3713
  • Triodes4ever
  • rowli
  • Analogico

Here is the new list

hifiramr
Powersuppe
454Casull
rebone
mordikai
chiily
sq225917
sadface
helmutholz
FLAMETHROWER1
ItsAllInMyHead
bravi
cal3713
Triodes4ever
rowli
Analogico​

Hello folks,
For people looking for a compact solution for crc psu using LT4320, here is a proposal...

The pcb below can be used for dual secondary as well as CT transformers.
1. in case of dual secondary, one could substitute the SIP rectifiers (B1 AND B2) (of the type https://www.vishay.com/docs/84807/pb3506.pdf) with my SMD LT4320 rectifier pcbs. (B3 and its snubbers unpopulated).

2. In case of CT trafo use, you could use the vishay sip rectifier with a heatsink similar to this ATS-PCB1061 Advanced Thermal Solutions Inc. | Fans, Thermal Management | DigiKey . Just cut off the support pins i not necessary.

I am posting a few 3D as well as sch, stuffing guide and gerbers for convenience here again (already posted in apex 100w amp thread but i guess its like finding needle in haystack)

Now the resistors can be 2 of bpr56 /58 -5W each side or 6 of 6mm dia max. axial resistors of 23mm pitch populated from bottom side.

I have tried to explain the use of psu in sch in a detailed manner, do have a careful look. The caps can be 35mm dia max with 10mm pitch-2pin OR 22.5mm pitch-4pin.

regards
prasi

Attachments

• COMPT-CRC-95X100-CT-stuffing.png
    COMPT-CRC-95X100-CT-stuffing.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,115
  • COMPT-CRC-95X100-CT-schematic.png
    COMPT-CRC-95X100-CT-schematic.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,179
  • COMPT-CRC-95X100-CT_2020-06-07.zip
    276.8 KB · Views: 300
  • compact crc 3d1.PNG
    compact crc 3d1.PNG
    143.1 KB · Views: 1,078
  • compact crc 3d2.PNG
    compact crc 3d2.PNG
    104.4 KB · Views: 907
  • 3D-4.png
    3D-4.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 510
  • 3D-3.png
    3D-3.png
    559.9 KB · Views: 499
  • 3D-2.png
    3D-2.png
    410.5 KB · Views: 512
  • 3D-1.png
    3D-1.png
    464.4 KB · Views: 951
Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks MLE, its not offtopic, they are meant to be beautiful, realistic and hopefully useful.

I have created an order link on the pcbway. if anyone wants to manufacture pcbs for themselves, they could use the below link and I will get 10% commission on the pcb manufacture cost (0.5USD for 5USD pcb cost), (barely) enough for a cup of tea on a roadside cafe...(pcbway donates the commission to the author without any extra cost while placing the order, so thank you pcbway...)

COMPACT CRC PSU-FOR ITHER DUAL SECONDARY OR CENTER TAPPED TRANSFORMERS - Share Project - PCBWay

Last edited:
After clicking the link, you can simply click add to cart and select shipping method and address and make payment. 10 pcbs of blue mask, hasl, 1 oz copper will be delivered to you.

Options of pcb:
while placing the order via the link, you have the option to edit quantities, mask color, hasl/enig, etc. if you like, but not copper thickness for some reason.
if you absolutely need 2oz thickness, you can mention in the comments box and even on the next page " the shopping cart / order review " page , there is a yellow email symbol that says "contact sales-rep" . You can send a message to them. They will change the required parameter and revise the cost within half an hour. Then, its simply paying and waiting for pcbs to be delivered.

Thanks MLE, its not offtopic, they are meant to be beautiful, realistic and hopefully useful.

I have created an order link on the pcbway. if anyone wants to manufacture pcbs for themselves, they could use the below link and I will get 10% commission on the pcb manufacture cost (0.5USD for 5USD pcb cost), (barely) enough for a cup of tea on a roadside cafe...(pcbway donates the commission to the author without any extra cost while placing the order, so thank you pcbway...)

COMPACT CRC PSU-FOR ITHER DUAL SECONDARY OR CENTER TAPPED TRANSFORMERS - Share Project - PCBWay

Awesome Prasi, I will order these once they start shipping by China post :)

Hello all,
The google sheet available on post # 744 and also same sheet here onwards will be having all the information.

I will post the status on the thread as soon as I get the boards and start sending invoices. The google sheet will have all the info including availability of paypal info& addresses , invoicing status, invoice reference no., payment status, shipping status, tracking numbers, and delivery status etc, as you may appreciate the fact that it will be difficult to send out individual information via pm to every member each time.

here is that google sheet which is also available on post # 744. i will be updating it periodically.

LT4320 RECTIFIER AND LT4320 CRC PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

regards
prasi

Last edited:
Hello folks, there is some delay in production of pcbs. as if the covid-19 wasnt enough, a cyclone ( Cyclone Nisarga - Wikipedia )in last week had damaged some electricity installation in the industrial area. So the new dates as given by board house are as follows.

LT4320 BASED CRC PSU (ANALOG DESG ) ---------------17/06/2020
CRCRC PSU FOR CLASSA AMPS ---------------------------17/06/2020
LT4320 ACTIVE BRIDGE CONTROLLER (THT)------------------24/06/2020
LT4320 IDEAL BRIDGE CONTROLLER (SMD)--------------------24/06/2020

Last edited: