• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

Thanks allot Caleb ! this has helped me heaps! appreciate having this pointed out.

Ian, any update on when the new station pi is going to be released ? any teasing pictures ?
Fifopi has changed my listening experience! Thanks for such a great product.
A picture of stationPi pro from earlier thread. I am also eagerly awaiting release :) maybe Ian will make a group buy with bundle options?

Attachments

• BCC6E4F6-A279-41C8-BC31-F83E70C18A36.png
    BCC6E4F6-A279-41C8-BC31-F83E70C18A36.png
    963.9 KB · Views: 149
Anyone been using raspberry pi 4b as a music server using Ethernet connection to network switch for the streamer to find through upnp, if you connect fifopi will it reclock the signal before going out by Ethernet?

SSD with music files
raspberry pi 4 with LMS
fifopi hat clock
ethernet out (or WiFi out)

will the fifopi clocks do their magic or must it be connected to transportpi to work?

pz1

2013-10-16 7:34 pm
HI Stephan,
I am using mini LifePO4 3.3V with success for a couple of weeks, but single and only in Pure mode. I tried it with UCconditioner and without UC conditioner and both set ups work. The LifePo4 battery I got were precharged, so I got straight 3,25V out on Pure mode. I 24/7 use an adapter 2,2A with 5,5Volt. I did not seperately tested rechargemode/non Pure out. May next week I have time to check this.

Hello,
I guess we will have to wait for Ian.
If during switching the relais will be '' stressed '' by to much current it will in the end make the quality of the supply go down. You will caps with extremely good specs that will work like pretty normal caps because the relais will be the bottleneck.
If i am right Ian's ultracap circuit are designed with '' protection '' to limit the current so there should be no excessive stress on the power supply ( supplying the current) and the relais.
Greetings, Eduard

Anyone been using raspberry pi 4b as a music server using Ethernet connection to network switch for the streamer to find through upnp, if you connect fifopi will it reclock the signal before going out by Ethernet?

SSD with music files
raspberry pi 4 with LMS
fifopi hat clock
ethernet out (or WiFi out)

will the fifopi clocks do their magic or must it be connected to transportpi to work?
Bumping, can anyone help with the question if you know or have tried this?

sazzz

2021-01-28 2:41 pm
Hello,

I'm going to try UCPURE for my Pi2AES but can't quite understand in which way it can be switched from stock 3,3V to 5V. In data sheet mentioned jumper settings with 21K 0603 1% and 11K 0603 1%. Does it mean I should solder two resistors in order to switch to 5V? Can I buy it in 5V form already?
thanks