Hypex DSP module(s)

Hi Omholt,
I think if you haven't already found the links you should look around the links at the bottom of this post. First is Filter design software, second is firmware for DLCP. You may have to pick up the controller software also which is around the second link area. For the firmware please do not touch anything until you have read through the notes about upgrading. There is also some words in the hypex dsp thread somewhere around page 100 - 120 sorry I don't have time to give you the exact page. Its all good reading anyway.
If in doubt contact hypex support.
Links: https://www.hypex.nl/software
and
https://www.diyclassd.com/product/dlcp/16

Regards

Iam setting up a new DLCP I've just purchased.

Icannot connect the DLCP to the Hypex Filter designer via USB and need some helpto troubleshoot this.

Iam running Windows 10 and latest updates, Hypex filter designer 4.64, .netframework 3.5 is enabled.

TheDLCP is Powered from a SMPS400A180 and lights up.

AUSB driver installed the first time I connected it. In the device manager itsshowing a warning that the driver/device is not working properly.

Onthe DLCP I’ve connected a USB TTL connect to J3 as follows:

• Pin 7 – Red VCC wire
  • Pin 8 – Black GND
  • Pin 5 - White
  • Pin 6 - Green

Incase I had the White and Green around the wrong way I reversed these but didnot fix.

Whatshould I do to troubleshoot?

• Is my wirning incorrect
  • Does the DLCP/Filter designer work under Windows 10
  • Maybe windows installed the wrong driver. What driver should be installed for the USB under Windows 10?
Thanks in advance

I am afraid I cannot help you with this just over the internet.

I would have to be there in person.

I was successful in doing what you are trying to do, initially using the older
filter design program. It shows more clearly if you are connected,
but if the windows task manager shows that you have a problem, you may have to reload the USB driver.

RFR

The DLCP is seen as 2 devices in Windows: as usb audio and as HID device, the last one is used for connection with filterdesigner.

For some reason I canno
C:\Users\wol\Desktop\DM.JPG
t upload images to this forum. Not sure why....

Nonetheless I'll try to describe:
The unknown device is under the following in Device Manager
- Ports > Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port (COM4)

I cannot find anything listed as a HID device in device manager.

I have deleted the unknown device. Rebooted the PC but the same Prolific driver appears.

I had the DLCP up and running, set a filter and was running well a few hours. All of a sudden USB audio dropped out and I can't get it working again (note I haven't setup my other inputs yet so just testing USB to start with).

• The USB DAC driver is showing as malfunctioning (see images). I can still connect to the HDF, upload filters and I even re-flashed the firmware to see if this would correct the issue.

• I then, uninstalled the USB driver, rebooted and plugged in again. Finally I tried on a 2nd computer with the same result.

• No wiring changes had been make from when the USB audio was working.

Anyone come across this issue with the USB Audio/Drivers?

Attachments

• DevMgr.JPG
    DevMgr.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 67
  • HFD.JPG
    HFD.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 73