Fullbridge D class I could not solve the problem

I don't care what you are currently doing with the SHARC? :D
Do you have class D Amplifier or not?
Simple question

Thats true, most people do copy and paste idea.
Including Einstein, he did not start from Zero.
So whats wrong with that?

Son, you want permission if people copy and paste your designs. you seriously have to consider what you look like here.
Also you always showing projects, but never show switching clean waveforms, I saw on youtube some ugly residual on one rail and a clamped dc offset on the other, on your fan boy videos during loud playback (some messy marketing to sell the mess). the waveforms looked horrible, who knows what harmonic mess is going on at those fets you hiding..

Last edited:
Its a contradiction right. :p

Attachments

• contradiction.PNG
    contradiction.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 154
Actually I made this for third country like us where ordinary parts is the only choice. I am glad it is also adequate for your needs.

Hi Kartino

Thank you for the "D2KHB-DBF-UCD Combo Ver.1" schematic

to play Electronic Music like this in the club with excellent sound

Deborah De Luca

Deborah De Luca - A1 Arena | Skopje 28.12.2019 - YouTube

XLite Full Bridge makes a very very good job on the dancefloor

without having to use old Class AB / H power amplifiers or buying Powersoft that you can feel the bass on the dance floor

Unfortunately, due to instructions from the authorities, all dance clubs have been closed since April 2020 due to Covid-19, hopefully we can reopen soon this year. I really don't believe in it, it will definitely be 2022.

The New Combo UCD DBF Dual Feedback Fullbridge maybe we can test LIVE next year if the authorities allow the clubs to reopen

will start make PCB and share in the FB group when finished

regards

Hi,
In Indonesia, we are crazy with so loud amps.
At least 120dB. Most people use Class TD now. But DIY fullbridge class D is cheaper alternative which can give equal power to Class TD. For sub, minimum at least 4000W per box, average power rating used. You can search "dangdut" in youtube to see the party.

Great I love it

Here in Europe everything has been closed because of Covid-19 since April 2020. No nightlife no dance clubs,

only Malta, the smallest country in the EU,

has opened its clubs for vaccinated visitors since this weekend when the weekly infection numbers are up again the clubs closed again immediately.

Then show us your waaveforms during high volume playback.

me same

Debating with you is a waste of time.

Disregard
typical troll working for someone paid to discredit for whatever reason.

In Germany we have a lot of agencies, there are in every other country as well, who employ paid writers to post fake information good or bad in selected forums according to customer specifications.