Fullbridge D class I could not solve the problem

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Hi Kartino

Do you have from Fullbridge D2KFB-DBF-UCD Combo Ver.1

maybe Half bridge Version D2KHB-DBF-UCD Combo for small ower available +/- 90 V DC ?

If possibile please add Half bridge schematic DBF-UCD Combo in the group

Finally: With the dual feedback design, is there a difference audible in live use or can it only be measured?

regards

from Germany

Hi NMOS,

Thanks.
I split the fullbridge design. Exactly from original fullbridge so you can understand how the schematic is working. Actually I made this for third country like us where ordinary parts is the only choice. I am glad it is also adequate for your needs.

Attachments

• D2KHB-DBF-UCD Combo Ver.1.pdf
    336 KB · Views: 181
What about this...EVA ....already said....������

This would apply to class-d as well in fact when used in in PRE feedback applications the TL07X would probably become unstable for this exact reason, as a result of ultra non-linear dynamics at the output switching node and to make matters worse the lack control loop knowledge required to setup the stability points at these unstable points doesnt exist by most, you know this requires analytical control theory to get right which nobody here has, no matter what they tring to prove. Just a copy paste circuits with large voltages swings that makes a speaker go boom boom!

Most of the deeper knowledge is kept close to the chest, and those with it.. like birds have left the the forum and migrated leaving a swamp of ego's and show offs. The circuits found are noval at most.

Last edited:
Hi NMOS,

Thanks.
I split the fullbridge design. Exactly from original fullbridge so you can understand how the schematic is working. Actually I made this for third country like us where ordinary parts is the only choice. I am glad it is also adequate for your needs.

I just had such a laugh when I read this.

"NOT FOR SALE UNLESS PERMITTED."

So. are you going to pay for those structures you using from other authors just to be fair unto them?

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
These are all my works
All are finished working. UcD, non UcD fullbridge, haldbridge double feedback

Now, show me yours? :)

Attachments

• 16235124893475737382722678578453.jpg
    16235124893475737382722678578453.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 173
Son, calm down or you will wet your pants your work is good but your designs are just a copy paste incremental novel evolution there is nothing technologically advance. You you want me to respond with a show me yours and I'll show you mine. No, I have not done much in a while but focusing more on DSP using the latest SHARC fifth generation processors as our world saw enough amplifier reconstructions, some of my past work you can see my last post of a sophisticated protection design for class d amplifiers with a tiny protocol to exchange with a MCU or computer that performs telemetry healthy checks. You see all you showing us is stuff people here did 12 years ago even in text form I have more on offer than some dried out two layers boom box class d amplifiers.

Hi NMOS,

Thanks.

Thank you Kartino

Yes, Im understand

> I am glad it is also adequate for your needs

> Actually I made this for third country like us where ordinary parts is the only choice.

Kartino

You find BUY NEW very much PA rubbish in the market, made in C,..
In the price range up to 1000 EURO / 1300 USD

In the bass range, most Class D amps in the market are a disaster, not suitable for use in the club on the dance floor even old, well-known brands have little bass, so that it is better to use heavy Class AB / Class H so that you can feel something on the dance floor. Believe it or not, that's the truth

If you only organize PA for wedding and birthday parties, company and Christmas parties, daytime events for local authorities with a lot of spoken word and little music, or are permanently installed in cafes and bars, there is usually no problem with newly purchased Class D power amplifiers Made in C., ... no matter if NO name brand from C, .. or old, well-known PA brands, today most of them are just sellers with good marketing who buy the product from various factories in C, .... and with their Brand names to make quick money.

In todays time there is no more in-house development and production, no more experience technicians, no spare parts and circuit diagrams to repair and mostly no more spare parts after the warranty expires.

But if Im working at weekend as a Dj or Musican like you

and playing in the Club Electronic Dance Music you need to buy Powersoft

if you don't want the party to end by 2 a.m. in the night at the latest with a total failure of the PA.

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
and playing in the Club Electronic Dance Music you need to buy Powersoft

if you don't want the party to end by 2 a.m. in the night at the latest with a total failure of the PA.

Hi,
In Indonesia, we are crazy with so loud amps.
At least 120dB. Most people use Class TD now. But DIY fullbridge class D is cheaper alternative which can give equal power to Class TD. For sub, minimum at least 4000W per box, average power rating used. You can search "dangdut" in youtube to see the party.