Fullbridge D class I could not solve the problem

Is there a problem with the exact bridge site?
In the connection I made in the circle, the 4049 opposite ends are correct? Hin-Lin pins. My current problem is that the bottom 1.5k 5 watts gets too hot in a short time. Top side 1,5k 5w does not heat at all .. When the voltage divider resistors 8,2k 5 are installed, the tl071 voltage is 7 pin 6 volts between the chassis. 12 volts between 4 pin chassis. I could not figure it out. With this result, the output relay is not activated.

Attachments

• Soru.jpg
    Soru.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 580
  • çizim.jpg
    çizim.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 585
  • D2KFB - Fullbridge V.2.pdf
    137.4 KB · Views: 123
This is a very poor class-d amplifier, its over complicated using ancient parts a copy and paste philosophy, you can look at other working schematics that guarantees operation within specifaction here on the forum if you search and read. (there are many)

The resistor is probably experiencing DC offset this maybe due the amplifier unable to enter steady state or drive + buffer stage is problematic. The integrator is a direct copy of an IR first geneartion design with stabaility flaws, again.. you will have better success if you study modern material and read stuff buried here.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
This is a very poor class-d amplifier, its over complicated using ancient parts a copy and paste philosophy, you can look at other working schematics that guarantees operation within specifaction here on the forum if you search and read. (there are many)

The resistor is probably experiencing DC offset this maybe due the amplifier unable to enter steady state or drive + buffer stage is problematic. The integrator is a direct copy of an IR first geneartion design with stabaility flaws, again.. you will have better success if you study modern material and read stuff buried here.

It is working very well and this is my schematic.
It does not mean poor design because too complicated for you.
This is first version design.
Now 2nd design with double feedback pre and post
Show me another working schematic class D in this forum, as you said working guaranted.
I have been since 2005 in this forum, and show nothing.

I worked so hard and made 2 of them and this amplifier is not working. I can't even measure the frequency with defective component part. I designed PCBs, one after the other. Check your pcb. That's why you took me off the facebook d class amplifier page because I told you right. I don't have a topic to talk to you, you spend time and effort on me in vain Kartino

Attachments

• Fullbridge cem.jpg
    Fullbridge cem.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 270
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
I worked so hard and made 2 of them and this amplifier is not working. I can't even measure the frequency with defective component part. I designed PCBs, one after the other. Check your pcb. That's why you took me off the facebook d class amplifier page because I told you right. I don't have a topic to talk to you, you spend time and effort on me in vain Kartino

This is not working PCB, and not mine.
Why not working?
Because there is wrong pcb design there.
I am tired answering many people send inbox complaining to me.

Don't answer then. I do not do any of your work .. I did not do any of your designs .. All of them are present, there is a problem with yours .. I drew it by checking the pcb and the schema again for 3 days .. The 1,5k resistors on the bottom are like flames .. The pole hopes .. Immediately I broke it back. So I'll make 4k5 myself by connecting 2 bridges directly.

there is no working class d. I have my own design works mono, double back. I showed it here as a diagram that I wouldn't do in 4k5. Just because something phase reverser is missing from the input in Fullbridge? There are 220nf capacitors in series at the output of two amplifiers in your fullbridge. I could not understand him.