• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
... FLEA´s mounted...

I´m wating for the 3D-STEP for the Combo384!

The red AMP Micromatch connecteur for +3.3VDC and I2C for ATMEL and SPI EAEDIPTFT32-A with touchscreen.

Attachments

• DAC_and_FLEAs.jpg
    DAC_and_FLEAs.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 374
Shield cover(s)

Greetings Quanghao,

Would it also be possible for my unit to have a cover shield for the ESS chip area?

I also noticed on the output boards that it appears they also have slots for shields. Will they also be included for the output boards as well?

Shielding is good!

What are your thoughts on this? Do you feel they are necessary? I would be happy to pay for them if you hadn't planned on including them. I think the ones you had made look very nice!

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Steve

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.