• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!

Today, I have produced the DAC V2 kit, and here is a picture of the first DAC kit! things are going well, it was a great run!
invite you to view photos!

quanghao

Attachments

• DAC32 v2.1.jpg
    DAC32 v2.1.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 498
  • DAC32 v2.9.jpg
    DAC32 v2.9.jpg
    696.5 KB · Views: 139
  • DAC32 v2.8.jpg
    DAC32 v2.8.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 162
  • DAC32 v2.7.jpg
    DAC32 v2.7.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 168
  • DAC32 v2.6.jpg
    DAC32 v2.6.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 167
  • DAC32 v2.5.jpg
    DAC32 v2.5.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 417
  • DAC32 v2.4.jpg
    DAC32 v2.4.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 427
  • DAC32 v2.3.jpg
    DAC32 v2.3.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 446
  • DAC32 v2.2.jpg
    DAC32 v2.2.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 457
This may be a little presumptuous, but I thought I would start a "waiting" list for those of us who are interested in the GB but missed the cutoff. I have listed those I have found in the order they originally posted an inquiry. Please feel free to add to this list if you, like me, are hoping for a 3rd group buy from Quanghao:

1. atterbud - Option 6 full DAC build with Super I/V output stage in place of standard
2. bsy020
3. Abszero!

This may be a little presumptuous, but I thought I would start a "waiting" list for those of us who are interested in the GB but missed the cutoff. I have listed those I have found in the order they originally posted an inquiry. Please feel free to add to this list if you, like me, are hoping for a 3rd group buy from Quanghao:

1. atterbud - Option 6 full DAC build with Super I/V output stage in place of standard
2. bsy020
3. Abszero!
4. Gugi 100

2. bsy020
3. Abszero!
4. Gugi 100
5. smokingdog

To be clear: michyy's question related to "upsampling PCM to DSD".

I think on this Dac, the Amanero does on the fly USB to DSD (CMIIW)
Amanero Technologies
That's a little misleading. Yes, the Amanero Combo384 decodes USB audio ... and if the audio is DSD-over-PCM (DoP) then the I2S output will be true DSD. But there's no "conversion" involved. DSD in, DSD out.
If the input is true PCM, then the output will always be PCM. Again, there's no "conversion".

That's incorrect. Foobar does the reverse - DSD in (via DoP), converted to PCM.

I'm happy to stand corrected. That feature was not available when I last looked at foo_input_sacd at version 0.5.8.
I would correct my previous post, but for some reason I don't have access to the Edit function.
It's a shame that the official website makes no mention of this “PCM to DSD method”, indeed, it offers little information at all -
http://sacddecoder.sourceforge.net/
That diyaudioheaven link you provided, on the other hand, is very useful.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.