• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board - version 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have couple of questions for setup. Please comment whoever has something to say.
1- Does DAC unit still accepts 2x 6VAC to 9VAC, so 2x 7.5VAC (25W) transformer would cause no problem, right? just for confirmation. I don't smoke and don't want to start :D (couldn't miss the opportunity)
2- As fuse is recommended, what would be the value? recommended fuses?
3- I am considering direct connect to an EMI/RFI filter without using IEC inlet/plug. Maybe separate filter/power supply box. Can you recommend any approach like diy or brand for EMI/RFI filter there? If EMI is used, does DC block capacitor still make sense?

Hi Quanghao,
I have just sent the second half of the payment for the complete DAC without output stage (option 6).
Please note that I have also paid the full price for the complete super I/V stage with LL1686 (see your other thread).

Please install the super I/V stage in the DAC.
Thank you.

Hi Quanghao,
Please note,my order are: DAC2 module + output stage of DAC2 + Chassie+another 1 output stage of DAC2 + IV Opam kit of DAC1
And Super V/I converted For DAC had order and paid to you.
So if finish DAC2,please shipping DAC2 module + output stage of DAC2 x 2 + Chassie + IV Opam kit of DAC1 + Super V/I converted For DACx2 (1+2) together to me,if have any question,please tell me.
Thank you!
Axeexa (Antony shih)

Last edited:
I was very happy when the DAC 32 v2 with my daughter's favorite, My name is *Mau* she was a year old, a month.

Thank you all, I believe that you will love the sound of it like my daughter!

Attachments

• Mau with dac 32 v2.jpg
    Mau with dac 32 v2.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 463
Could you let me know if there is any more availability for the DAC or any chance of another group buy in the future. I have posted previously to this thread, sent a PM and email to you both and see that you are still active in the thread, so please let me know if this DAC is a possibility for me or if I should look elsewhere. Thank you.

Atterbud,

Quanghao has his hands very full right now with this project.

It's likely that he needs to make sure all orders are filled first before he will know if he has additional parts available.

Don't give up!

Kind regards,

Steve

Last edited:
Could you let me know if there is any more availability for the DAC or any chance of another group buy in the future. I have posted previously to this thread, sent a PM and email to you both and see that you are still active in the thread, so please let me know if this DAC is a possibility for me or if I should look elsewhere. Thank you.

Please waite me finis the produc all the kits. Thanh

If its possible I would like to join too

I would also like join this GB If it would be possible.
I see there are quite a few that are intereseted to be added
to the GB so perhaps it would be possible to start a new
Group buy when the current one recives its DACs.
Quanghao, Would it be OK with you if I create a waiting list?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.