• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Components group buy for Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mouser BOM

I just ordered from Mouser, posting the BOM so it may take you less time. Includes everything on the board except LM4780 and Heat Sink. I could not find 1% 2R2 and 4R7 resistors so subbed 5% for these. Parts price with some spares was ~$70 USD per board.

Attachments

• mouser bom.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 104
Re: Mouser BOM

bobgroger said:
I just ordered from Mouser, posting the BOM so it may take you less time. Includes everything on the board except LM4780 and Heat Sink. I could not find 1% 2R2 and 4R7 resistors so subbed 5% for these. Parts price with some spares was ~$70 USD per board.

Man, I wish someone had posted something like this earlier...but hopefully you can help out some people that didn't get in on the GB. Great job!

I am not guaranteeing 100% accuracy with this but it was the best I could do in 1 hour with the online catalog. It is at least a starting point. Anyone know how to save a Mouser project for public access? Then you could have 1-click ordering.....

I got my heat sinks from ebay seller barrredboss in 4" lengths, 4 for ~$38 delivered. A little wider than the board but suits my needs. IF I am impressed I will beautify it later. Using 1 Antek 3225 toroid per board. Eventually plan 1 paralleled board per tri-amped channel, with 2 BPA300 boards for Bass.

Bob G.

Plitron toroids GB?

BNK said:

Too bad there are no group buys to the other components like the heat sinks, the PA and Piltron's toroids.

If there is a consensus about what voltage is required, I'd be willing to work on a GB for Plitron toroids (since they, and I, are in Canada), assuming the price break was worth it. I have observed, though, that a number of posters think that Plitrons are overpriced, so I don't know how many people would be interested.

This thread suggests a discount of about 25% may be feasible. Post expressions of interest and if enough people want some, I'll approach Plitron for a price.

Regards.

Aengus

Mouser BOM correction

Got my package today. On first look everything looks OK bur I need something better for the 2.2 and 4.7 ohm resistors, and the fuseholders I ordered are covers only. The speaker relays are only 8 Amp but I think they will work with contacts paralleled. Now I need to order $.40 worth of fuse clips :(

Just FYI.....

Bob G.

This is by far more timeconsuming than I anticipated, I'v orderd components in hundreds and I'v packed 60 packages with components. It is a real agony when I got one BC556 left and have to recheck all pagages and when my suplier sends 7 piecs short of the BC140!.... I also got 5 leftover resistors with different values either there is missing resistors in packages or I got extra.

Well if anything is missing I'll have to send replacement parts.

Well the major bulk of the packages is finnished now I just have to put the resistor bag, chip bag and the big bag in an envelope and hopefully I can pack and send everythin this week (like I had a life anyway).

ex007 said:

This is by far more timeconsuming than I anticipated...(like I had a life anyway).

Hi ex007

I did try - admittedly somewhat obliquely - to warn you somewhere way back in this thread :eek:

But what could be a better life than service to your fellow DIYers? :xeye:

For what it's worth, we recognize the magnitude of the task you've taken on and - as claiborne and others have noted - we really do appreciate it. Thank you again.

Regards.

Aengus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.