• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Components group buy for Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
it seams that I've not set up the paypal correctly it uses my old email adress. It works fine, and both my jonas.it.fischer and the_ex007 works, though paypal uses the_ex007 as primary. I'v only used paypal once earlier it is kind of lagy in sweden.

I'v got several bills paied so far.

The total amout you should bay through paypal os 690 SEK, for 2 sets world wide. If you use any other payment method pay 660 SEK and add same amout that is drawn for fee.

Billing for 2 SETS world wide shiping
2 SETS at 290 each
Shiping Worldwide 80 SEK
Price: 660 SEK
Paypal Fee (3,9% + 3,25 SEK) 30 SEK
Total: 690 SEK

Hope this answers your question.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.