• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Components group buy for Pavel Dudek's super Gainclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I guess it was technically yesterday(Friday) when I wote that. I had no idea it was so late when I posted that. That was really fast mail service. It was postmarked on the 23rd and and got here on the 27th. That is the second pacakge from Sweden that have recieved in exactly 4 days. Swedish Mail must be very efficient! Thanks again ex007!!!

Ex007,

I recieved mine yesterday.
Thanks a lot. Deeply appreciated.

I am frustrated by not being able to find the right heat sink. I have spent a good bit of time on Digikey, Mouser & Newark. Somebody please let me know what options exist to buy the heat sink here in the US.

Regards,
Dinesh

BNK asks (of the Plitron xformers):

Is there a chance for this groupbuy?

Hi BNK

Well, lots of chance, but possibly no group buy. So far, only a couple of people have shown any interest, and I think we have to buy about 25 Plitrons to get a price break.

I anticipate receiving my parts from EX007 soon, and will then probably get serious about wanting the transformers. What I'll do is post again asking for interest, putting (say) a seven-day deadline on it. Then we can decide how, and whether, to proceed.

Regards, and thanks for your interest.

Aengus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.