• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruno Putzeys Preampli - GB for the 6 Input Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Uhh??? I missed this GB and only 10 days from start of thread to finish - amazing effiency! That will teach me to only look at subscribed to threads ...

Do you have any SMD soldered boards and selectors left I might be able to purchase please Enrico? Just one set would do .

(I do already have your original board Enrico... still not got around to learning to SMD solder yet.)

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Uhh??? I missed this GB and only 10 days from start of thread to finish - amazing effiency! That will teach me to only look at subscribed to threads ...

Do you have any SMD soldered boards and selectors left I might be able to purchase please Enrico? Just one set would do .

(I do already have your original board Enrico... still not got around to learning to SMD solder yet.)

Hi Nat,

You are right, this was a very fast GB... I still have the parts for 2 boards, so no problem.

Best Regards,
Enrico

You mean the 6 input board only with the SMD only? Yes of course :)

Err.... the board with the SMD bits on and the board with the rotary switch on it. Is that the same as you said? :)

1 x
537973d1458204060-bruno-putzeys-preampli-gb-6-input-board-dsc02719.jpg

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Err.... the board with the SMD bits on and the board with the rotary switch on it. Is that the same as you said? :)

1 x
537973d1458204060-bruno-putzeys-preampli-gb-6-input-board-dsc02719.jpg

Nat, I can give you the board for selector and the board for the 6 inputs with all the SMD parts installed. About the other parts through holes, I am sorry but I don't have them available... you have to buy and solder by yourself.
Sorry about that.

Regards,
Enrico

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Enrico if you have any more boards, with or without parts. I would be happy to purchase one.

Regards,
David

Hi David,

I still have one board with parts. It's the last one, with a small defect in the PCB that I didn't noticed when I build the board... As you can see it's just a corner but it's better you know.

And I have still few bare boards...

Regards,
Enrico

Attachments

• DSC02751.jpg
    DSC02751.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 123
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.