Babelfish M25, SissySIT - general building tips and tricks

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I made this one, and labeled it - for 2 Donuts , each having 1 NTC per primary

so , 2 pairs of input wires , 2 pairs of output wires

with some simple ingenuity , it can be used for whichever arrangement you need it

post sketch of your intended Donut(s) , and I'll edit your sketch to accommodate your needs

SissySit is up and running thanks to ZM

WOW :D

Initial comments Smooth natural sound with deep soundstage

Clamp meter is a jewel

Attachments

• IMG_8182.jpg
    IMG_8182.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_8183.jpg
    IMG_8183.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_8174 2.jpg
    IMG_8174 2.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 267
Found these in my stash, tea-bag`s PS boards, so one board for each site (separately L and R channels), four bridge rectifiers, two 2x18 transformers feeding each board, complete independence. I will lift the boards and run the AC lines under all the way to front area where the toroids will live.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 359
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Found these in my stash, tea-bag`s PS boards, so one board for each site (separately L and R channels), four bridge rectifiers, two 2x18 transformers feeding each board, complete independence. I will lift the boards and run the AC lines under all the way to front area where the toroids will live.

Those are great PS boards. Use them in all my builds except F5, first diy Pass amp. My favorite power supply boards, tea makes them bomb proof.

Russellc

Started to do the adjustments with the help from Song. The left channel behaved and we were able to achieve the 20mV and 0mV input offset but the right side is stuck at 180mV and unable to go down. We used a variac and the input current draw was 400mV which seem high.

Any advice much appreciated.