And what did we buy today?

Finally gave in to haranguing and bought $80 of treated wood to make a picket fence for the front garden.

Gave up on my HDMI DSD DAC aspirations and bought comparator chip and header pins to make a S/PDIF input for the ES9018K2M DAC.

The pandemic is causing milkageddon at our house. Nothing in regular dairy makes it close to expiry date. For milk my new formula is to buy 1 2L jug of whole plus 2 1L jugs of UHT to last a week, but not even a 1L carton of whipping cream lasts a week. What are they doing loading and unloading those trucks?

I just discovered that one of the creators of the Fairlight synth made a replica of the Fairlight CMI IIx that runs in iOS so I'm going to give it a try. I've regretted selling my actual CMI since 2003.

So, I bought ... an M-Audio USB midi keyboard, an iPad4 camera kit (USB adapter) and an iPad4.

A Precision Fidelity C-9 tube preamp

Someone really messed with this one and its going to take some time just bringing it back to
a original stock condition.

I knew it needed help going in and schematics are not available so a real challenge for this piece of equipment

Regards
David

The last lot of components for my Big Bottle MM/MC build. Just need to find the correct valve sockets for the PCB. RS does not have PCB through hole mount models. Will check with a few other companies. SA still locked down so bringing in from the states problematic. May resort to another channel if necessary.