100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

PCB from latest SSR protect schematic.
Please check
Sprint layout file attached

Hear is my implementation of Apex SSR+PSU for those interested in combining PSU and Protect in one PCB.
Reg
Prasi

Attachments

• Apex SSR+PSU-All.png
    Apex SSR+PSU-All.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,173
  • APEX SSR+ PSU_bottom mirrored.pdf
    533.8 KB · Views: 375
  • APEX SSR+ PSU_silk.pdf
    748.4 KB · Views: 339
Hello Mile,
I still playing with P30 preamp. I did made stabilized PSU with LM317/337, but my transformer is just 2x15V and this will give me 18V after stabilization.... Do you think, that I can use this? Shall I change something im schematic or I have to buy new transformer?

thx Marcel

If you want +/-15V stabilized use 2x18vac transformer.
Regards

any body please help me solve my problem. i am not getting the correct bass response with apex hx-11 h class

hi, bass is depend on lots of things woofer and box also important.if you are getting 19v at 50z that mean amplifier is ok. transformer power also important it may be down when high current required.you have to tell more for good help.good luck.

Ok, so i had 2xax20, sound relatively good, foar about 3 years now,then i managed to blow them up when powered from 2x80V(i only had 2 pairs of 2sa/2sc on one channe).

Now i am building another amplifier, i found a chinese station case (liquid power 3000), and mounted 2 ax20, with 3 pairs of transistors in the final stage. The sound was missing midrange and a bit low on high freqvencies.

I just builded a simple preamplifier with Tl072, 2 volume pots and 4 resistors and it sounds simply amazing.

i made ax 14 from post #1 and i think this amp good for high frequency yes it is giving bass like 100w amp but this awesome on high.i like sound quality but these amp never for bass.thanks apex sir.
Hi greetings mr.rohin sir
Pls share apex ax400 and how is your sr800 project.i build sr 800 4pair of os and test in +/-55v dc clear and powerfull sound thangs mr.mile