100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
hi, could input be used as line buffer ?

Attachments

• Apex FX8SCF missing dc curcuit.jpg
    Apex FX8SCF missing dc curcuit.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 2,327
Mile
Thanks for ax14 amp. I have just finished in 80% one channel (big caps missing) and must say this is an excellent amplifier!!
I just plugged it in seted bias 120mA and voila. The amp have hard competition (symasym and vssa) but I can say that all of them are equally good.

Small question, I didnt have 22uF caps so putted 100uF instead, and in vas didnt have 100pF so putted 33pF. So far I have no zobel and amp seems to be stable, can I leave it as it is ??

Bass is superb

Attachments

• amp res.jpg
    amp res.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,951
  • ax14 res.jpg
    ax14 res.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 937
AX14 is the best....

Mr. Mile,

Good day!

I just realize last night comparing with other amps i have/had build that AX14 is the most beautiful amp in terms of quality and stability, no thump up on power on and funny sound on power off (without installing protect with relay), i'm driving the 4 channel amps with Kenwood car stereo (L&R/F&R) and planning to make a case that will fit all together, these amp is soo silent and no hum and hizz.... Playing the amp last night with cool and relaxing Jazz and classical music till morning... and i really love the outcome because i can adjust sound quality on the equalizer of car stereo to blend the sonic that suit my needs...
Now i'm looking forward to build a high power on same tepology and quality amps, would you recommend me something of your other high power amp that can give same exact performance of AX14??

I must say thank you soo much for sharing this lovely & wonderful amp.

Regards,
Wiljj78

Last edited:
Mile
Thanks for ax14 amp. I have just finished in 80% one channel (big caps missing) and must say this is an excellent amplifier!!
I just plugged it in seted bias 120mA and voila. The amp have hard competition (symasym and vssa) but I can say that all of them are equally good.

Small question, I didnt have 22uF caps so putted 100uF instead, and in vas didnt have 100pF so putted 33pF. So far I have no zobel and amp seems to be stable, can I leave it as it is ??

Bass is superb

Nice work, 100uF and 33pF is OK.
Can you share your AX14 PCB design?
Regards

Last edited: