367.9 KB · Views: 795
  • heat sink 4.jpg
    heat sink 4.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 760
  • heat sink 5.jpg
    heat sink 5.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Fake. First and most obvious is the use of the G part #, but the non-G finish on the heat slug and the leads. In 2015 and 2018 only the G was available, and it is a dull finish, not a shiny one (which used lead solder plating). I have plenty of the old ones, but they are non-G and used the old Motorola package - these are the current Fairchild style package. The old ones used a slightly different shaped heat slug in addition to the difference in molding around the leads.

Then there is the 3 digit date code, which should be 4 digit for G parts in the Fairchild package.

Fake. First and most obvious is the use of the G part #, but the non-G finish on the heat slug and the leads. In 2015 and 2018 only the G was available, and it is a dull finish, not a shiny one (which used lead solder plating). I have plenty of the old ones, but they are non-G and used the old Motorola package - these are the current Fairchild style package. The old ones used a slightly different shaped heat slug in addition to the difference in molding around the leads.

Then there is the 3 digit date code, which should be 4 digit for G parts in the Fairchild package.
After the holidays I try them in operation.
I hope I don't need protective equipment:firefite::t_ache::bomb::hot:

Sorry, I did not understand
14-15 turns with wire 1mm?

sorry that is an American measurement of thickness of the wire 14 gauge is what I use for amplifier that produce more than 300W 14 gauge is about 1.63mm thickness turn I not sure because I don't know for what amplifier is I will say if the coil is maybe 16 turns on a former of 10 to 13 mm in diameter :wave2:

Attachments

• wire gauge 14 gauge.JPG
    wire gauge 14 gauge.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 652
  • gauge.JPG
    gauge.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 649
Last edited: