• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale CNC MM Phonostage PCBs, kits, modules and power supply

Things you have for sale.
MC phonostage shipped today

D8ciTxV.jpg

Regards
Sachin

At last got the time to populate the CNC Phono stage PCB. Faced a huge problem in fighting 50 Hz hum but managed
in the end to almost got rid if it by wrapping the PCB in aluminium foil:
Did then a "Quick&Dirty" frequency response measurement and that looks very good! It matches almost the ideal RIAA curve.
CNC-MM-PCB.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Just for my convenience I made a small change in the power supply PCB : inserted a 10 Ohm resistance
between the output of the rectifier bridge and the first elco's C5 and C6. With the only purpose to
limit the max. peak current at start up when both C5 and C6 are not charged.

Attachments

• OPS-Power-Supply-Forum.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 69
But I also made, again for my own use, a new circuit diagram of the MM pre-amp pcb with the actual component numbers matching those on the
pcb, so .....
Just for my convenience , I have made a circuit diagram from the PCB MM phono part . it is in the attachment.
sachu888, if you see any mistake please let me know and I will correct it.
Joe.

Attachments

• CNC-Phono-Pre-Amp-2-Publc..pdf
    33.8 KB · Views: 111