WM8816 digital volume control (WM STAMP)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How do I order?

veteran said:
I work and study so not always I can intend as much time for my hobby as I want ;) I calculated prices for this project:

driver: PCB + programmed microcontroller + components (50$)
WMSTAMP PCB gold plated: 8$
WMSTAMP PCB tin plated: 6$
components for WMSTAMP PCB (optocouplers, 5V voltage regulator, resistors, connector): 12$

Most expensive parts on stamp boards are the optocouplers.

Thanks for the post, Do you include instructions, Schem, etc.

What about a remote control programmed to the receiver?

Do you have both tin and gold PCB's? in stock?

How do I pay and can you guess the shipping to USA?

What method of shipping would you use?

Something we can track I hope.
Thank You

You can find documentation for this project on my web page. Schematics:
http://www.unisonus.com/pdf/drv_sch_new_color.pdf
http://www.unisonus.com/pdf/wm_stamp_sch.pdf

Control board can learn every RC5 remote commands (this standard is popular in Europe: Daewoo, Philips, Marantz, LG, ...) - you can also use some universal type.

All boards are in stock from more than year.

PayPal or standard bank transfer will be fine. I use registered air mail but I can also send packages by DHL or something similar (costs are high but you can track such package).

There is input selector support on driver PCB (10 pin connector - 6 inputs). Selection types: remote, encoder, switches:
http://www.unisonus.com/pdf/drv_pcb.pdf

Francec

The WM8816 looks to me a variable feedback network on your choice of opamp, in inverting configuration. The opamps are U4 and U5 on the schematics and PCB (designed for DIL packages).

The input impedance of the WM8816 is around 10k and the gain is up to 15 dB, so yes it can make a line preamp.

Christian

Are Boards Still Available

Hi Veteran,
I tried to email you but I am still under moderation.
Do you still have these boards available?

driver: PCB + programmed microcontroller + components (50$)
WMSTAMP PCB tin plated: 6$
components for WMSTAMP PCB (optocouplers, 5V voltage regulator, resistors, connector): 12$

Thanks,

Francec

Not only studies - work also ;) Pictures show my driver boards in 1.1
version. There are few useful modifications including 2x8 to 1x16 LCD
converter connector. I think that this is it. I will try to answer all
the correspondence and inform you about this small group buy details.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Are Boards Still Available Post #113
Hi Veteran, I tried to email you but I am still under moderation. Do you still have these boards available? driver: PCB + programmed microcontroller + components (50$) WMSTAMP PCB tin plated: 6$ components for WMSTAMP PCB (optocouplers, 5V voltage regulator, resistors, connector): 12$ Thanks, Francec
Veteran,
Please send me your email address so that I can email you back to enquire about buying these items. I don't want to miss out simply because of my (tenuous) status on this forum.

Thank you and regards,

Frank

Francec said:

Veteran,
Please send me your email address so that I can email you back to enquire about buying these items. I don't want to miss out simply because of my (tenuous) status on this forum.

Thank you and regards,

Frank

Hi Frank,

I'm also in Melbourne and also interested in one of these kits.

Let me know if you can get in touch with Veteran.

Thanks
Josh.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.