Vacuum cleaners

This is the coolest vac I’ve ever bought, built by flex power tools in Hungary(if not mistaken)
Plug your saw, sander, whatever makes fine dust into its on board outlet and comes on automatic when you hit the tool switch/stays on 20 seconds after shutting tool off!

I was a little worried about the 15 amp saw but as long as you don’t bind the saw up (like cutting wedges you have to go slower) it doesn’t blow the breaker.

I think it actually might get the proverbial golf ball through the garden hose! :D

Attachments

• 2F7751F1-ED3A-48CE-8F0E-97FBDE7C473A.jpg
    2F7751F1-ED3A-48CE-8F0E-97FBDE7C473A.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
This is the coolest vac I’ve ever bought, built by flex power tools in Hungary(if not mistaken)
Plug your saw, sander, whatever makes fine dust into its on board outlet and comes on automatic when you hit the tool switch/stays on 20 seconds after shutting tool off!

I was a little worried about the 15 amp saw but as long as you don’t bind the saw up (like cutting wedges you have to go slower) it doesn’t blow the breaker.

I think it actually might get the proverbial golf ball through the garden hose! :D

I can't run my table saw and shop vac at the same time, they tripped the breaker when I tried it. I plug the hose into the saw, and run it for a few seconds every few cuts to clear out the saw.

It is German and quite expensive:

FLEX Power Tools

I learned there are at least three categories:

- home appliances
- hotel vacuum cleaners (they use it 7x24x365)
- industrial tools, used at construction sites, they used to suck dust, wood chips, debris, water, mud, whatever.

It is German and quite expensive:

FLEX Power Tools

Well I won’t argue about it being expensive, but it is indeed of Hungarian manufacture (even though it may be a German company)

I think they are trying to get a foot in the door in the US market because I got it for $299 (less than half retail)
I’d never heard of the brand and research didn’t show much except two happy customers......took the chance and glad I’m did, it’s a quality piece.

Attachments

• DB72D36D-2999-4B89-97B5-3DD4C389AB36.jpg
    DB72D36D-2999-4B89-97B5-3DD4C389AB36.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 97