UcD like topology amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, deniskin! My congratulations.
Shared amp version is just simple example of UcD principle.

ps: there is no need in ad825, you can successfully use tl071 or similar cheap opamp. [/B]

Sure, this prototype need protection circuit

ad825... I am have this IC in sufficient amount, no problem to use it:)

When you share a bridge amp? It designed to use a balanced, or unbalanced input?

for sale: new IRFI4212H-117P Mosfets

For those who are interested. I do have 40 new never used still in packiging IRFI4212H-117P mosfets. You can reply this message on this forum and i will answer. Will shipped from Holland and price is 80 euros, exlcuding shipping. I will only send as registrate mail. Wim
I have to many projects and just can't finish them all, my time is limited at the tiem and coming time.

hi all,

I assembled Bender.ru's Cakeamp V1, works well and nice sound!! :smash: :D but now i need more power (Too Much Power? Never! :cool: )... I wonder, did anybody try to get more power from that module, or anybody try to bridgemode (without Bender.ru) and can share schematics?

p.s. Bender.ru, how much power you get in bridgemode? Maybe you can share bridgemode prototype schematics?

Thanks for any Help!

luka said:
can you tell how to align this to sides?

Very carefully. :eek:

My method is probably not the best. I etch only one side first by using vinyl tape on the other side to protect it from the etchant.

After etching I drill a few of the pad holes in the PCB and then drill the same holes in the photo paper for the other side. I align the holes by holding it up to a light and then carefully hold it in place while I iron it. :dead:

Hi, guys!

AmplifiersMan, i didn't test H-bridge amp at full rate.
it'easy to obtain 400..500W@4Ohm (half-bridge topology), using to-220 cased fets. 60-65V per rail, 150..200V Vds rated fets.

like this, more power, more distortion :D :

Attachments

• ucd_220_proto.jpg
    ucd_220_proto.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,365
hi all,

luka: pics coming soon !

Kay: i used Epcos RM10 N87 choke, and the order page posted by theAnonymous1!

Bernder.ru: i need more than 400..500W @ 4Ohm (about 800wrms -1kWrms @ 8Ohm with reserve), for my twins (it's my another not finished project :) ).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

p.s. I have the bad neighbours :devilr:

Can anyone help me with bridging Cakeamp V1?
Thanks for any Help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.