• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube-I-zator Professional PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Because of the reported problems with the R-cores i would prefer to order a C-Core
from AE-Europe. They make outstanding custom transformers! Send Kim regards from me ;)

If you order the part No. #30317, you get the same voltage taps as i have on my transformer.

Best,
Oliver

I also ordered a C-core transformer from Kimm(AE Europe) with these secondaries...

1x 0-20V 1A
4x 0-12V 1A
1x 0-9V 2A
1x 0-120V-150V 0,1A

The Transformer is beautifully built...dead silent...Voltages and current are accurate and stable...Kimm was a pleasure to deal with and it sounds GREAT!! so HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

A review of my REF TDA1541A DAC coming soon...just want to make sure it fully burns in...

Alon

I also ordered a C-core transformer from Kimm(AE Europe) with these secondaries...

1x 0-20V 1A
4x 0-12V 1A
1x 0-9V 2A
1x 0-120V-150V 0,1A

The Transformer is beautifully built...dead silent...Voltages and current are accurate and stable...Kimm was a pleasure to deal with and it sounds GREAT!! so HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

A review of my REF TDA1541A DAC coming soon...just want to make sure it fully burns in...

Alon
Alon,

One concern I had was that (as you know) the voltages here in the UK are usually quite a bit higher than 240v and since the primaries on this are 0-115, 0-115 I thought it might overvoltage - but since you are not having problems I will just order it as is and wait for them to return to work.

Many thanks

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.