The Weather

Polar vortex chill exterminated 95 percent of stink bugs in Va. Tech experiment
So I am not full of it, take that global warming with some good ole polar ice cap vortex.
Yeah another cold day again, but it is nice and sunny, yesterday the wind was blown so hard it was snowing out, lots of drifting. Stay warm or turn on your a/c and chill out with the rest of us polar bears.

Our local news reported last night that this February has been the hottest on record for south Florida in the past 20 some years. There have been over 20 days with temps in the 80's (F) with several days at 87 - 88. Apparently the "polar vortex" has succeeded in gathering up all the heat in North America and pushing it down here.

We got snow , err , ahhh , well almost ...:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    994.5 KB · Views: 91
Cant say Id rather live in a place with once season all year. Winter is nice and the cold has you appreciating what spring brings so much more when it arrives, that new fresh smell in the air and beautiful woman dressing down, beer under a big pile of ice, outdoor concerts and bon fires, cruising on bikes and BBQ. I like winter but this one is feeling relentless due to all these deep freezes we keep going through, we should be on a warm up by now. I'm officially tired of winter, make it go away.