The Very Best Amplifier I Have Ever Heard!!!!

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
Hey
its funny, but I just found that I have a pair exact like those very first and original C50 / K135
and they are from a JHL I build many many years ago
but from his very first and simpler schematic
unstable, and I probably only have them because they had burned and been replaced
I heard it burned again, some time after I sold it
but it sure sounded very nice while it lasted

sorry if it sounds slightly sarchastic, I didnt mean to

thanh,

We were just kidding. You have a legimate question and Goldmund has sometimes (well many times) been sketchy about their specs.

That's the Shadow, a character from a comic book.

Time for a cold Foster's now.

G'day.

Jam

Last edited:
I think it would be a good idea if we started up a new thread where we could post as many schematics as we can find that use lateral mosfets.
Then we could rate them.
Even better would be to choose the best one and then go "anal" with it as someone said earlier.
I like wide bandwidth, but I don't like output inductor coils to keep the amp stable.

I think it would be a good idea if we started up a new thread where we could post as many schematics as we can find that use lateral mosfets.
Then we could rate them.
Even better would be to choose the best one and then go "anal" with it as someone said earlier.
I like wide bandwidth, but I don't like output inductor coils to keep the amp stable.

Good idea is to start new forum for 'Goldmund' clones.
I started new thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/175192-mosfet-bjt-quasi-amplifier-protect.html with 'Zeck' amp, use HITACHI laterals mosfets and MOTOROLA bjts in output stage.

QUOTE=NagysAudio

T6(BC182B) is connected wrong/reversed. D1(ZD6V) should connect to the Collector. R12(33K) should connect to the Emitter.

hello.
........i think there is a difference between schematic post 1 and the actual schematic..........perhaps somebody should have a look at this.
greetings

Revised again .....schematic and pcb ..

.....I have made correction in schematic and PCB , now it seams to be correct .
Alex.:)

Attachments

• AMPL SCHEMATIC GOLDMUND.GIF
    AMPL SCHEMATIC GOLDMUND.GIF
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,903
  • AMPL PCB REV 2.8.JPG
    AMPL PCB REV 2.8.JPG
    898 KB · Views: 1,933
  • AMPL PCB.pdf
    193.1 KB · Views: 771
  • PROT SCHEMATIC.GIF
    PROT SCHEMATIC.GIF