The Singing Bush

Yeah....that's definitely a thing.
This listing from mouser may help.
1705676884792.png

Reactions: 1 user
I guess there exists more options for fuse holders.
Maybe single fused vs. double fused but that would also require a different IEC I guess with contacts in both "chambers"?
As many seems to forget to also order the fuse holders it should be more clearly emphasized that this is necessary.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Yes, there are many options for the fuse holders/and fuse drawers.

It says below on the datasheet for (many examples from Schurter of) the parts... Notice the word "required"

1705843527423.png

Mouser (for at least one of their listings clearly says this... )

AC Power Entry Modules Standard Filter QC 10 A No Drawer

However, Digikey / Mouser / Arrow and I am sure some others have special ordered quantities with certain fuse drawers for sale as packages. They typically list those under their own part numbers that are loosely associated with the Schurter part numbers.

In fairness... I personally don't think that the Schurter datasheet should show the picture on the first page with the fuse drawer installed if a fuse drawer does not come with the part. Said another way... if it does not come standard with the part number, it should not be in the picture. Not everyone reads the datasheets, nevertheless all the way through them. Also, some people may confuse "fuse holder" (part of the assembly) with "fuse drawer" (not included)...

It's easy to understand the confusion.

Just my :2c:

Reactions: 1 user