The food thread

I haven't been doing anything exciting in the kitchen recently other than beef chew and candied salmon but I did do some Hasselback potatoes and sous vide chicken that both came out quite good. The drums are BBQ and the thighs are 'yellow'. The potatoes have butter and rosemary ham in them and were finished with parmesan flakes.

Attachments

• IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 105
The last one was easy and you still owe me. :). What do we have here papaya, passion fruit, red durian?
None of the above. I have been wondering what's kept you. The dinner I had ready for you is long cold.
Never mind that, what are the pliers for??
Amateur dentistry hehe. TBH they're for pinbones.
Cal is the chicken picture before or after the sous vide bath? If it's after I think you need to turn up the thermostat a bit.
Before my friend. Sometimes I am in such a hurry to eat, I don't get to the after pics.

So when you say it's a "drinking juice" do you mean it mixes well with booze, or it's good to drink by itself (unlike those "transfusion juices"), or what?

And yeah, it looks like tomato, which is good by itself but also plays well with others (and you said it's a single ingredient and not cooked).