The diyAudio First Watt M2x

Got the Tucson daughter on the M2x board with the OPA1611. I listen near field so I don't usually get a sense of the height and depth of the stage. I am hearing that now, dramatically presented. Never heard such accurate and deep bass notes out of the run of the mill Beta 15A in the OB or such accurate timber out of all instruments including piano. Started with my usual favorite, the OPA627. It didn't compare well. This will be hard to move from.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I was able to get a 300VA standard toroid, with 2x18VAC secondaries, into my shopping cart @ toroidy's site. See below. This was just a recon mission, I didn't order any product or give my credit card #.

_

Attachments

• jfjfjfjfjfjfj.png
    jfjfjfjfjfjfj.png
    22 KB · Views: 491
Do you have a part #. I’m finding it difficult to negotiate their (Toroidy) web site.

I talked to them via email, tell them exactly what you want and they’ll send back a quote. I ordered two audio supreme transformers w brackets. I also went with 20v secondaries. Pricey compared to antek but I’m happy with what I got. Below is my final order I confirmed for them.

2x TS 300VA PRI: 2x115V SEC: 2x 20V - cost: 100,70 EUR/pc (0% VAT tax - export price) = 201,40 EUR
Shipping to USA with customs services (TNT courier) - 83,00 EUR
------------
total: 284,40 EUR with paypal@toroidy.pl PayPal account.