Studio Reference Amplifier

Here two problems in my work
1, Sir u right my psu capacitor bad some time they produce hum or little sound. Now I change them with 15000uf/80v best brands.
2, As I say in last post I m rookies, I use wrong resistances because value on resistance r blur. Likely A Diy member
(Who come in my city for business reason) he contact me and check the board then we noticed we use wrong resistance. I replaced all these resistance, now amplifier working superb. I feel very sorry with my little mistake we disturb u so many times. But with ur experience amplifier working fine.
3, one more thing we just play the amp with 100w series load in main supply, any suggestions before removing that load. Sorry for my mistake and Big thanks you and Mr Miles depth from my Heart.
Regards
Sunny

Finally sunny u taste the piece of cake.Congratulations 😤

Here is my PSU unit now

Wow 😲 nice in next trip in ur area these capacitor is mine😃

Mr.vargasmongo3435 please tell me and sunny which Preamp or buffer use with SR200
Regards
Gurpreet Turna

crossoer

Sorry Guys, I know that this thread not for crossover but I reassemble this 3way crossover after 20 years.

Attachments

• WP_20181127_23_31_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20181127_23_31_24_Pro.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:
hello guys I want to keep it all about the Apex SR200 subjet I need to ask a question Mr. thimios add this components to the his build I have a copy layout from Mr. Alex MM that I save for a long time I add thimios's cap 18pF to the layout also a 100pF cap too, I have every single components identified too, are this componetes placed correctly?

Note: this is Alex MM's design not mine :) I just like it so much that I copied lol

I know this a long time project that I haven't try yet but I want it to be sure all is correct before I order a few PCB to try out :)

Attachments

• 234234243.JPG
    234234243.JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 887
  • weweqwe.JPG
    weweqwe.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 870
Sunny check how much power you have measure using a dummy load of 8 to 4 ohms and to se how much power you got the design should give around 150W or more check post How to measure Wattage of an Amp #2 if you still have probles check feedback resistor maybe you place a wrong value I mean it can happen to all of us when we are in rush :p

Attachments

• R14.JPG
    R14.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 814