Spreadsheet for Folded Horn Layouts...

Introducing BOXPLAN-DRIVERS...

Unlike the other workbooks, this workbook is not geared towards any specific box design. Instead, it allows the user to import all of Hornresp's driver records into a table in the workbook for easy comparison and analysis.

To use, click on the "Import" button, then select Hornresp's "Drivers" folder and press enter. The workbook will populate the table with the parameters for each driver that it finds in the Hornresp drivers database.

During the import, the workbook calculates the equivalent t/s parameters for each of the drivers and displays them in the table. The driver's nominal size (in inches) is also calculated and displayed in the table.

Future versions will allow for editing the driver parameters, or adding new driver parameters, and saving them back into the Hornresp database. Have a play with it and let me know what other features you'd like to see in the workbook.

The BOXPLAN-DRIVERS workbook is available from the link below.

The Subwoofer DIY Page - Horn Folding

Attachments

• 2019-08-11 (7).png
    2019-08-11 (7).png
    205 KB · Views: 215
I've done some further updates to the 6BPS workbook, as follows:

1. Correct a minor error in the calculation of Vc2, the volume of the rear chamber.

2. Updated the "Driver" sheet - now you can load driver data from Hornresp's driver database, and save driver data there as well.

3. I've added the ability to save the driver's physical dimensions to the database as well.

Attachments

• 2019-08-12 (1).png
    2019-08-12 (1).png
    140.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 2019-08-12 (2).png
    2019-08-12 (2).png
    97.3 KB · Views: 162
Hi Brian,
You are a river to your people!

When I try the BP6 at home on my Dell lappy with Office 365 I get the following message...

Looks like you've got a 64-bit version of Office installed. Unfortunately I don't think the macros will work on 64-bit installations of Office, and I don't have a means of troubleshooting them on that version.

You can try changing the Declare line in the macro by adding "PtrSafe" between "Declare" and "Function", but I suspect it may still not run correctly after that that.

Looks like you've got a 64-bit version of Office installed. Unfortunately I don't think the macros will work on 64-bit installations of Office, and I don't have a means of troubleshooting them on that version.

You can try changing the Declare line in the macro by adding "PtrSafe" between "Declare" and "Function", but I suspect it may still not run correctly after that that.

Works on my 64bit windoz 10 box I use for Design work.