Slewmaster - CFA vs. VFA "Rumble"

is the Cordell M3 detailed enough?
I pay taxes too, 13% and the ~25-30 % exchange rate, no free lunch.
Is it possible to go around the steep tax, like if I was to ship them to you?
Morel are made on your side of the atlantic. Must be sources, need to look.
MOREL HEADQUARTERS
17 Hamazmera St.
Ness Ziona, 70400
Israel.
Tel: +972-8-9301161
Fax: +972-8-9301312
E-mail: info@morel.co.il

Last edited:
I would suggest LXminis, cheap drivers / construction, full driver kits are available in Europe, great community support, can fit a small room to a very big living room (with added subwoofers), analog and digital crossover available.
Slewmasters could be overkill but since you already built some you have nothing to loose.

BTW, maps don't tell the whole story, you have to be there. It's been a while since I've visited the place and 'audiophile' is the last word that would come into mind, hope everything changed for the better (isolated has it's pros too)

Last edited:
I have only little knowledge about speaker design, but some of my friends made their speakers, even they sell their DIY speaker. One of them is a design consultant of some popular speaker manufacture in the world.

A friend make good blog: ASAWENDO MUSIC REVIEW and this is one of his speaker.

Listening is important aspect of this hobby.

Thimios, you can sell your DIY amplifiers to your friends and buy good speaker :) :cool:

I have only little knowledge about speaker design, but some of my friends made their speakers, even they sell their DIY speaker. One of them is a design consultant of some popular speaker manufacture in the world.

A friend make good blog: ASAWENDO MUSIC REVIEW and this is one of his speaker.

Listening is important aspect of this hobby.

Thimios, you can sell your DIY amplifiers to your friends and buy good speaker :) :cool:

Bimo, do you recomment a 250€ only for the Tweeter /box?
Sorry no money for snake oil!

Last edited:
Bimo, do you recomment a 250€ only for the Tweeter /box?
Sorry no money for snake oil!

I did not recommend for you to buy. I recommended to you to try listen using such speakers. If you do not find the different from your speaker, why do you need to buy? But if you never listen to such speaker, why you can say it is "snake oil"?

Thanks

My Slewmaster power amp. Each amplifier module is equipped with 5 MJL4302 and 5 MJL 4281. The power supply is a 3000 watt SMPS from Hypex. The power amp has SOAR protection.
The temperature and the offset are monitored. The preamp board is Bimo's Symetri.
The output power pro Chanel is 190 watts at 8 ohms and 330 watts at 4 ohms. The upper limit frequency is 800 kHz with an output voltage of 10Vss to 4 ohms. The rectangular behavior is perfect.

Thanks to Ostripper and Bimo for this wonderful sounding amp. Keep it up.:)

Best regards

Gerd

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 579
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 590
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 574
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 558
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 553
My Slewmaster power amp. Each amplifier module is equipped with 5 MJL4302 and 5 MJL 4281. The power supply is a 3000 watt SMPS from Hypex. The power amp has SOAR protection.
The temperature and the offset are monitored. The preamp board is Bimo's Symetri.
The output power pro Chanel is 190 watts at 8 ohms and 330 watts at 4 ohms. The upper limit frequency is 800 kHz with an output voltage of 10Vss to 4 ohms. The rectangular behavior is perfect.

Best regards

Gerd

It looks beautiful inside and outside, thanks for sharing your project😊

Best regards

Gerd
Just perfect, Gerd! :cool: