Slewmaster - CFA vs. VFA "Rumble"

The "arc welder" is the output stage and the spooky is the input stage.

I believe I have been sent the wrong ops boards. I was sent the slewmaster arc welder edition. I wanted the latest spooky 10 output device OPS boards. Are any of the ops boards laid out for Noble .22 ohm resistors? I have the spooky IPS boards and I assume I can use schematic spooky Version 2 ???? There are too many versions and too many posts! Ray

Kypton V2 with JFet LTP and Vindicator X

Dear didiet,
May I request you to kindly post the schematic and PCB side by side in your posts? This can avoid lot of misunderstanding and members asking for reference later on.
--gannaji.

Attachments

• 9110 - Vindicator X cfa schema.jpg
    9110 - Vindicator X cfa schema.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 557
  • Vindicator X PCB.png
    Vindicator X PCB.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
Is anyone completing the design of the super-duper output PCB with interleaved NPN-PNP outputs... larger power capacitors... etc.. Maybe for 4-pairs of M1 Sankens which nicely fits the Heatsink USA 10.8” long, 3" high, low cost bare Aluminum. It would also be useful if two of these output PCB can be connected in series with a few thick wires for high current, low voltage designs... 5, 6, 7, 8 output pairs.

A big part of the reason I like these amps is I don't have to have a giant room heater on to listen to music. To me, and this is just my opinion, the slewmaster amps sound at least as good and maybe better then the few class A amps I have tried playing at low volume, and completely blow them away when I want some power.

Has anyone biased the spooky slewmaster (Arc Welder edition) in full class A at a reduced rail voltage? Thanks Ray